What really happened with Golden to PSU

But just because there is a buyout doesnt mean it cant be a cheap one for him to leave. When he got his contract extension he absolutely raped us. So there is no doubt i think if he wants to leave his buyout is under $3M, but if UM fires him it'll be over $3M. If he was able to get 100% of the power to fire staff, you better believe he also made it hard for UM to get rid of him, but easy for him to walk away.

I have trouble understanding this post.

Let me focus on the bold part.

What does this mean?

Advertisement
No of us really know, but Al did go missing. The absolute prove was Donna coming out and saying she had not heard from him and had no idea what was going on. Blake came out much later and said he had been in contact constantly with Al. Most figure that to be a lie and that he only heard from Al AFTER the smuck had his tail between his legs. M take:

The bowl beat down by Loserville make it clear to Al that he was toast and he needed to get gone while he could. (I am fairly sure most here were already of that opinion.

PSU comes open and Al goes undercover.

Rumors he has been offered the job get reported is several places.

Next day suddenly Blake tells his lie and Al starts to come out of woods.

I thought then and still do that Al was offered the job. Then as he read the fine print that said "no frigging way do you bring your boyfriend with you", Al's pride got in his way and he rejected the offer. I figure pus was not about to hire another HC with a strange devotion to his DC so they they went after Franklin who seemed more attracted to boy on girl rapes. Al slithered back and we lost all chance of Butch or Chud leading us to playoffs this year. I think psu was stupid enough to want Al, but not stupid enough to take Mark. Maybe they were smart enough to not want Al at all, but then why interview him. Under no circumstances do I believe Al got offered that job at that moment and turned it down unless it was for Mark and his pride. No way he did it out of loyalty to THE U.

The other possibility is that we were all so frigging happy he was leaving that psu stopped and thought about it. It which case it is our fault for advertising the party too soon.

Advertisement
Back