What makes people assume Manny will be gone after the 2021 season?

Richt had 3 seasons.

I believe that 2021 will be a 6-6 season and will be when Blake James gives the ultimatum to Diaz. Make changes or you're on your own.

If he doesn't make changes and pulls more of this "betting on myself/demotion/reshuffle" BS after the 2021, then the 2022 season will be just as bad and that will give James reason to fire Diaz.

Barring a 3 win or worse season, Diaz gets 2021 and 2022 before he'll be fired.
A 6-6 szn in 2021 based on nothing but your hope we go 6-6. Nothing absolutely nothing gives a hint to that otherwise

Advertisement
4FED7D58-D534-4FBF-89A8-3466098CC16B.jpeg

Its entirely possible.
It’s also “entirely possible” to go 0-12 or 12-0..because there’s only 2 possible outcomes when u play...exactly what’s you’re reasoning when looking at this roster that’s a 6-6 team?..I’ve got time to hear the bull**** tonight. Plz elaborate

A 6-6 szn in 2021 based on nothing but your hope we go 6-6. Nothing absolutely nothing gives a hint to that otherwise
We lose to bama. God himself could line up at MLB and we still lose.

App state is well coached. Theyll get up for us. We will be so demoralized and injured after bama.

We beat NC State last year bc the offense executed at literally 100%. It was down to the last second.

Virginia was another close game.

VT same.

PITT is always close.

UNC set records last year.

I'm not making any of this up.

We lose to bama. God himself could line up at MLB and we still lose.

App state is well coached. Theyll get up for us. We will be so demoralized and injured after bama.

We beat NC State last year bc the offense executed at literally 100%. It was down to the last second.

Virginia was another close game.

VT same.

PITT is always close.

UNC set records last year.

I'm not making any of this up.
@RVACane @DMoney @Stefan Adams and other Mauds it’s time to Maudulate...off with his Head?.
Im just joking, maybe, but ****...wtf is this 😂

Advertisement
I'm seeing people on threads needing mentioning how with his deciding decision to keep Baker on staff that he's written his own pick pink slip. I hear other people mention possible 2022 coaching candidates. I just don't see that happening. Barring a catastrophic collapse like a 4-8 season, why do people automatically assume he will be gone after this year? Coker, Golden, Shannon all got at least 4 seasons. Richt would probably still be here had he not retired. Has Miami ever fired a coach after 3 seasons?
Exactly.. mediocrity is acceptable at Miami..

Advertisement
Because without a healthy king to save his corching *** this will be a collapse! You realize without king last year you single handily saved us in atleast 3 games were 5-6. Now he has a torn acl on a knee that already had a torn MCL. Also because his teams come out consistently flat, unprepared, undisciplined, unmotivated and with terrible technique every single game hence starting the bowl game down 21 to 0 from the get go! Also because every coach, player, commentator or analyst that’s called our games continues to say how badly coached this team is. Also because manny owns the two worst losses in the university of Miami football program history in just his first two years as head coach to fiu and UNC. Also because his defense is smoke and mirrors gimmicks and so severely flawed it can’t stand up to any team with a decent rushing attack or even worse a team with QB making his first ******* start! 🤢🤮 also because he went ahead just like Golden and kept his incompetent butt buddy on staff as defensive coordinator instead of firing his worthless @ss and replacing him with someone who won’t give up the most yards in program history to UNC and won’t give up a 4th and 17 with the game on the line also to UNC. Smh I could go on and on why he’s firmly on the hotseat and if he doesn’t win or seriously contend for the coastal will be fired at the end of the season. which since he’s most likely to go about 6-6 without a healthy king and the team quitting on him for the 3rd year in a row, I’d say the odds are very high his manure *** is out of here. But that’s not even the best part as flake James will be fired as well for hiring the loser in 4 hours and have to pay 4 million to temple to keep the loser who was still in the building, in the building. 🤦‍♂️
But if the WR's catch the ball in the bowl game its a different story so your without King narrative isn't accurate cause Perry balled from what we saw.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But if the WR's catch the in the bowl game its a different story so your without King narrative isn't accurate cause Perry balled from what we saw.
Perry isn’t here either anymore and we all know perry can ball one game and become a disaster the next. He’s the Epitome of inconsistent. But very true about the wide receivers but then the question must be asked, whos decision is it to keep starting those wide receivers like Pope and Wiggins? Who’s decision is it to keep starting underachieving and that’s putting it kindly linebackers in McLeod/Jennings and DJ “can’t find the ball/4.9 forty” Ivey? 🤔😒

Perry isn’t here either anymore and we all know perry can ball one game and become a disaster the next. He’s the Epitome of inconsistent. But very true about the wide receivers but then the question must be asked, whos decision is it to keep starting those wide receivers like Pope and Wiggins? Who’s decision is it to keep starting underachieving and that’s putting it kindly linebackers in McLeod/Jennings and DJ “can’t find the ball/4.9 forty” Ivey? 🤔😒
I feel ya...ijs the only time we saw Perry this year he balled so can't say if it wasn't for King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back