What made Dent flip to FSU class of 2019

snipergang

Redshirt Freshman
Legit answers only please. When he attended JR day last year he was attached at rumphs hip, seemed to be pretty close with him and he always spoke about how he was solid to us for the most part.

Then he de comitted out of no where to FSU. ; I Heard some things about money and some other rumors about family etc... Does anybody know or have a legit Idea

*I dont want to hear the answer IDC he can go to that loser school* trust me I know . he can go there and he will loose to us every year but his talent is still elite and would excel at the U.

--Thanks

Advertisement
I doubt any of us would know any individual's reasoning for something like that unless we knew the individual in question. Luckily he plays CB. There's probably at least 15 guys every cycle in South Florida that can play high level CB. I question the judgment of any South Florida kid who examines the two programs and their trajectories and chooses FSU.

It's also a mighty long way to signing day 2019. We will get ours.

His cousin is Greg Dent who was an FSU receiver a few years ago. But it is fine, we are still recruiting him I believe I saw Coach Baez retweet something of his today, long way to go

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he was scared of competition, us and FSU would be the last schools he'd be interested in.

Legit answers only please. When he attended JR day last year he was attached at rumphs hip, seemed to be pretty close with him and he always spoke about how he was solid to us for the most part.

Then he de comitted out of no where to FSU. ; I Heard some things about money and some other rumors about family etc... Does anybody know or have a legit Idea

*I dont want to hear the answer IDC he can go to that loser school* trust me I know . he can go there and he will loose to us every year but his talent is still elite and would excel at the U.

--Thanks

The problem is that this is where the thread goes off the rails. You open the door to exactly what you were trying to avoid. It is not your fault, it is just the way the board works. Took me a while to come to grips with that as well. Happy Thanksgiving.

Per 247, FSU is taking his brother Adarius as a grayshirt. Dent's brother isn't even close to a P5 level player, so it's pretty much the ultimate package deal

Per 247, FSU is taking his brother Adarius as a grayshirt. Dent's brother isn't even close to a P5 level player, so it's pretty much the ultimate package deal

If this is accurate, it isn't something Richt hasn't done before. That is essentially how he got Sony to UGA. He promised to take older brother Marken on scholly, but he never made the move from UMass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kids recruitment IMO isnt over by any means. And lets not act like Greg Dent has this pride of wearing the G&G either. He got dismissed. It was his own fault of course but still.

I think it comes down to the wire with this kid. Look for him to be at alot of our games next year as a guest. Rumph and Bandy wont let him go without a fight.

Keep up the pressure. He's been at the recent games if I'm not mistaken. The fat lady hasn't sung just yet.

Advertisement
Back