What I've learned about people on this message board is this...

Cant believe that the banner is what will stop recruits from playing here and not the product on the field

I mean really?

Why shouldn't people believe it. Don't the people flying it will have an effect?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I call a lot of bull**** on this. I can't justify some of the ways UM fans express themselves, but as a fanbase, we are among the most difficult to BS.

Ask UM, they've been trying for almost 20 years, and at each turn, every reservation we expressed has been fully validated, from Coker's Tea Party through Richt needing an OC...

As for the technical details, the amount of information available to fans these days makes it even more difficult to hide poor coaching.

Look at the breakdowns this site alone gives us from @Roman Marciante and @Lance Roffers.

We see very clearly where our OL development isn't happening. Go on Duke's site, and you'll see similar breakdowns and guess what, their two Freshmen aren't struggling much at all. And they played Bama, lol.

So spare is this noise and backhanded talk that we don't know what we're talking about. The wisdom of this crowd can be crude, but it's **** accurate.

If you don't think other coaches are going to use this to negatively recruit against us, then you just woke up yesterday and became a Canes fan,
Listen bro players want to win. We are not winning, and not developing players. That is all players care about. If we win, and had a staff that knew how to develop players we would be doing just fine.

Advertisement
But I never PROMISED you to be an Einstein of the major college football sort. dUh Nevertheless, I tend to fall back on the litmus test. huh Which is my EYES see's what they see. duh And Miami football has been UGLY to witness lately! Chit, more UGLY than your girlfriend ( Imagine, for instance, that YOUR girlfriend looks like a DUDE! ). Ouch.
Honest question: do you talk like this in person, or is it just the way you write?

Ex: Carter says he hasn't seen anything from Manny in regards to his coaching. This board goes crazy calling manny a liar, a salesman, etc.

Little do people realize that in situations like this Manny will not undermine his DC to the team creating no confidence. Instead, the HC will sit with DC and watch hours and hours of film to study UVA, their tendencies, strengths, formations, etc. They'll create a gameplan.

Then, its up to Baker to call the game accordingly.
Man, you wont convince anyone of anything on here. Just learn to have fun poking at the idiots, because it doesnt take much to have 5 or 6 pages of bull**** in these forums.

Take it for what it is. Besides anyone who really has a clue isnt wasting time arguing with those who dont.....but when I just want to be a smart ***, I come onto CIS and **** with the resident superheroes of CIS, its funny as ****, and even more funny when all of their followers join in!

Advertisement
We've lost 3 games this year. All 3 games by 7 points or less and have been either tied or leading in the 4th quarter. Idiots here want to fire the AD. Smart. This thread is a great example of how clueless a majority of UM fans are...

Two tweaks: New QB and Manny getting more involved with our defense are the two tweaks this team needed to push us over the top. If we were blown out in our 3 losses it'd be a different story.

We've lost 3 games this year. All 3 games by 7 points or less and have been either tied or leading in the 4th quarter. Idiots here want to fire the AD. Smart. This thread is a great example of how clueless a majority of UM fans are...

Two tweaks: New QB and Manny getting more involved with our defense are the two tweaks this team needed to push us over the top. If we were blown out in our 3 losses it'd be a different story.

Let's hope these changes gets back in the win column and starr a streak.

Missing from this equation is the quality of those opponents. We did not lose to Bama and Clemson.

Even if we lost all three games by 1 point it still would not matter. It is not something to point to as a positive..

I give you credit for trying to be positive but you cannot honestly expect everyone to feel the same way.

Advertisement

Two of the three schools we lost to were TRASH!!!! We are going to lose more games, and recruits are laughing because we lost to two girls schools. There is a solid UM lock who is taking a trip to Eugene in a few weeks, and I don't blame him one bit. Plus Mario is a bad *** recruiter, Manny is not.

again... this thread. I feel like this is a case study in how to capture stupid people and stupid takes.

I digress. We lost to a top 10 SEC team.. on the road. We lost to a UNC team coming off a win against South Carolina and that took Clemson to the brink.. again, on the road. (UNC has lost to 3 ranked teams, BTW) We looked plain ugly against VT early. Then Perry passed for over 400 yards, 10th all-time in UM history.

We're healthier on defense, we have a new QB on offense... we're good. But lets fly banners to fire our AD. Incredibly stupid and shameful to all UM fans.

Advertisement
Back