What I've learned about people on this message board is this...

Why the disparity between your SAT score and your GPA?

Manny’s analytics say your GPA should’ve been higher with that score.

I'm Aunt Becky's oldest son. Take that SAT score for what it's worth.

As far as the GPA, I hate effing group projects. I thought this was college not let's pretend this is how the real world works because TAs and adjuncts wants to save time on grades because they're making minimum wage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stupidity at its finest. Flying banners to fire a coach after his first 5 games as a coach wont deter recruits.. that's what you're saying right?? Surely you can't be serious. Any recruit that sees a banner to fire a coach of the program trying to recruit you is GONE. He doesn't want uncertainty that the coach recruiting him won't be there.
Social media will have more of an impact than a banner. The banner is calling for the AD to be fired. Fake James can take a Greyhound to BFE.

CaneDogX Girlfriend
images

Advertisement
Ex: Carter says he hasn't seen anything from Manny in regards to his coaching. This board goes crazy calling manny a liar, a salesman, etc.

Little do people realize that in situations like this Manny will not undermine his DC to the team creating no confidence. Instead, the HC will sit with DC and watch hours and hours of film to study UVA, their tendencies, strengths, formations, etc. They'll create a gameplan.

Then, its up to Baker to call the game accordingly.

Gameplan? What leads you to believe that Baker has game planned for any of our opponents this season. Our D has played like straight *** under his watch. We look worse each week. Same thing with our O-Line.

This is the worst our D-Line and O-Lines have ever looked. They are right up there with Dorito’s and Golden’s abomination of a defense.

Example A: We just faced a QB making his 1st ever start whose strength is running. So what does Baker do, he plays soft and leaves all types of running room for the guy to carve us up. The VT h-back that had never scored a TD scored 4 against us. I’m still waiting for Baker to make the adjustment to cover the guy, just like I’m still waiting for Zion to come out of his stance.

Also, your last sentence makes zero sense. When has Baker called a game yet that made any sense?

Stupidity at its finest. Flying banners to fire a coach after his first 5 games as a coach wont deter recruits.. that's what you're saying right?? Surely you can't be serious. Any recruit that sees a banner to fire a coach of the program trying to recruit you is GONE. He doesn't want uncertainty that the coach recruiting him won't be there.
Canedog your break is over. Get back to cleaning the bathroom at the Hecht.

Advertisement
You all aren't very smart. Not as it relates to Xs and Os at least. I'm sure most everyone here had a 4.0 GPA and a 1400 SAT but when it comes down to true knowledge of the game, there are only a handful of you that have any clue what you're talking about.

For example, what is the DC's # 1 responsibility? Hint: Its not play-calling

You idiots demanding we fire Manny after a few games just scream stupidity.

Idiots blaming Jarren Williams also need to educate yourselves. Yes, Perry will be an upgrade because his mobility will help disguise a lot of our OL deficiencies.

Idiots asking for Butch Davis.. stop. He was the best recruiter and analyzer of talent than anyone in history. But his gameday execution was laughably bad. Go watch the 2000 Washington game or several games from 1999. Laughable.
You’re probably right that the board is half full of people who know less football X’s and o’s than many people, including apparently you. That shouldn’t surprise you, unless you’re cognitively challenged.

What also doesn’t surprise me, in any case, is that the board is also two-thirds full of people who seem better at identifying coaching failure and hiring process failure than the AD of the U.

As far as the banners go, I guess some fans are restless after an entire generation of failure. I also suspect if the AD had not sent it’s trolls into the WEZ last weekend, there wouldn’t be a banner. I’m not smart enough to know whether the AD wants one because it makes the fans look bad, or doesn’t. But I am smart enough to know that an AD sending trolls onto a football discussion board for the purpose of riling up already disappointed fans is the kind of thing only disconnected idiots could think up.

I’ll be the first to admit outside of the basic route names I don’t know 💩 about X and Os, but I try and do a couple things; educate myself and start following and listening to people who know the program and seem to have a grasp of what’s going on.

If you have some of that knowledge, please just ignore the haters and share some of it with us because some of us do enjoy it.

Same here, but I can **** sure tell when the defense isnt playing well lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back