What I've learned about people on this message board is this...

CaneDogX

Banned
Banned
You all aren't very smart. Not as it relates to Xs and Os at least. I'm sure most everyone here had a 4.0 GPA and a 1400 SAT but when it comes down to true knowledge of the game, there are only a handful of you that have any clue what you're talking about.

For example, what is the DC's # 1 responsibility? Hint: Its not play-calling

You idiots demanding we fire Manny after a few games just scream stupidity.

Idiots blaming Jarren Williams also need to educate yourselves. Yes, Perry will be an upgrade because his mobility will help disguise a lot of our OL deficiencies.

Idiots asking for Butch Davis.. stop. He was the best recruiter and analyzer of talent than anyone in history. But his gameday execution was laughably bad. Go watch the 2000 Washington game or several games from 1999. Laughable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
20191005_165924.jpg

You all aren't very smart. Not as it relates to Xs and Os at least. I'm sure most everyone here had a 4.0 GPA and a 1400 SAT but when it comes down to true knowledge of the game, there are only a handful of you that have any clue what you're talking about.

Idiots blaming Jarren Williams also need to educate yourselves. Yes, Perry will be an upgrade because his mobility will help disguise a lot of our OL deficiencies.

Idiots asking for Butch Davis.. stop. He was the best recruiter and analyzer of talent than anyone in history. But his gameday execution was laughably bad. Go watch the 2000 Washington game or several games from 1999. Laughable.

****, what took so long to figure it out.

No we should demand a contract extension!

Coming off a bye week vs a terrible VT team this year down 28-0..... What do you expect. We are 2-3

This is a message board, you aren't very smart thinking otherwise

But I never PROMISED you to be an Einstein of the major college football sort. dUh Nevertheless, I tend to fall back on the litmus test. huh Which is my EYES see's what they see. duh And Miami football has been UGLY to witness lately! Chit, more UGLY than your girlfriend ( Imagine, for instance, that YOUR girlfriend looks like a DUDE! ). Ouch.

Advertisement

So you are saying that there aren't any experts here? I want my money back.

I’ll be the first to admit outside of the basic route names I don’t know 💩 about X and Os, but I try and do a couple things; educate myself and start following and listening to people who know the program and seem to have a grasp of what’s going on.

If you have some of that knowledge, please just ignore the haters and share some of it with us because some of us do enjoy it.

Advertisement

Butch's sidelines were a Chinese Fire Drill.

No offense to Asians.

Ex: Carter says he hasn't seen anything from Manny in regards to his coaching. This board goes crazy calling manny a liar, a salesman, etc.

Little do people realize that in situations like this Manny will not undermine his DC to the team creating no confidence. Instead, the HC will sit with DC and watch hours and hours of film to study UVA, their tendencies, strengths, formations, etc. They'll create a gameplan.

Then, its up to Baker to call the game accordingly.

You should have stopped at the bold part cause quite frankly, that's all that matters. You'd make a lot more sense if you referenced his age or maybe even the evolution of the game and recruiting, but for someone who is quick to project you certainly don't articulate on a level that would suggest your opinion matters much.

Advertisement

Or any of butches games at UNC. Now if Butch would hire anyone from OU to run his offense he might be the goat.

You should have stopped at the bold part cause quite frankly, that's all that matters. You'd make a lot more sense if you referenced his age or maybe even the evolution of the game and recruiting, but for someone who is quick to project you certainly don't articulate on a level that would suggest your opinion matters much.

After we beat UVA and we look differently both offensively and defensively, people will see there is more to football than what they see on TV. Our win over UVA won't be random. It will be collection of things I've already stated many times.

Advertisement
Back