What it should look like

Advertisement
It really irks me having UNC just ahead of us. Really developing strong dislike for that school.
The Daddy Mack is still at the helm, right? Not worried. They will have the talent, but as long as he stays I'm good.

Love the hire of Mario, but let's not jump the bandwagon as his PR man. He likely would have taken more chances if he had the time. Don't believe the other coaches, other than Diaz and maybe Richt, faced an early signing date. Let's see how his early signings look in 4-5 years.
Also, Gianni Paul didn't help the Canes cause, but it wasn't a talent issue as he was an all-conference player at Utah. Golden and Diaz players don't look that bad. Could argue Diaz hit on 50% (2 of 4) with Zion Nelson and Jakai Clark.
what does hit mean? We can't run the ball for more than 3 yards a pop. They play, not sure its well unfortunately.

By my count, we've signed 20 transfers since 2016.

Five of those already made the pros (Jaelan Phillips, KJ Osborn, Quincy Roche, Dee Delaney and Marquez Williams). Four more were/are stud college players (D'Eriq King, Jose Borrregales, Charleston Rambo and Tyrique Stevenson). Seven more were at least contributors (Bubba Bolden, DeAndre Johnson, Trevon Hill, Jarrid Williams, Tito Odenigbo, Justice Oluwasen, Chigozie Nnoruka).

Only four out of 20 (20%) would be outright busts- Tate Martell, George Brown, Asa Martin and Tommy Kennedy.

That's a good ratio.
Forgot to add Colbert. One more NFL guy.

Advertisement
Back