What is this about....

200.gif
I still can't believe someone at the Jets watched this fool with the Phins and said, "Yup, that's the guy. He's going to kill it here." As a last f you to their organization he only won the games everyone wanted him to lose.

Advertisement
Is this supposed to be a call out thread???
I just need to know what frame of mind to get in right now. In the meantime, can someone please tell me what is this about?
👇

View attachment 140405
Yeah last time I remember Harley tweeting about inside info it was a "flip" gif that soured quickly when we didn't "flip" McBurrows from Michigan. Not saying he doesn't know anything as I'm sure he knows significantly more than I do but he's one player that when I see a tweet like something is happening that I tend to not put much stock into it

Yeah last time I remember Harley tweeting about inside info it was a "flip" gif that soured quickly when we didn't "flip" McBurrows from Michigan. Not saying he doesn't know anything as I'm sure he knows significantly more than I do but he's one player that when I see a tweet like something is happening that I tend to not put much stock into it
See @JOE'CANE - it’s been solved. We think someone went in the portal and Harley is all eyes on it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
....Where is the nun **** guy when you need him?

Nun **** guy is the hero Canesinsight needs, but doesn't deserve. :/

Harley just had something thing in his eyes. Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back