What is this about....

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's a lot of this 👀 going around. From quasi-media member, insider types to message boards to Harley. Harley seems to care about the program, so my guess is he's either got wind of what may be going down staff-wise, or maybe a certain portal candidate.
MY GOD, with all the 👀👀👀👀 going on you'd think something official would've come through. A handful are giddy, so I guess we'll see👀👀👀. I know, if I only knew what yOU (insiders) know👀👀👀!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread has about 5 minutes to do something interesting before it is disappeared.

Cv5AsBh.gif

I only posted a tweet I saw on CANESINSIGHTS Twitter D1cks, thought there was news happening. Besides Canesinsight I dont have social media, I dont stalk these gits!! @RVACane great job it was a retweet from canesinsights twitter. Pump the brakes and just ***** clarify smh. If it was nothing then why did THIS SITES TWITTER PAGE RETWEET it???

Advertisement
I only posted a tweet I saw on CANESINSIGHTS Twitter D1cks, thought there was news happening. Besides Canesinsight I dont have social media, I dont stalk these gits!! @RVACane great job it was a retweet from canesinsights twitter. Pump the brakes and just ***** clarify smh. If it was nothing then why did THIS SITES TWITTER PAGE RETWEET it???
It needed a thread? Ok

Advertisement
Back