What is the ******* ACC network doing?????

Advertisement
E749A745-5B50-4308-8D9A-E4B27499895E.jpeg

guys. It’s 2022. It’s not that hard to have an IPTV to stream ANY game on your tv via a Firestick or whatnot.

I don’t think that’s the point; it’s the fact that the ACC signed a contract w/ ESPN to air ACC games on its network & the ACCN drops the ball a lot in this dept. It’s a low budget product. Go watch the SECN vs any ACCN games; we get 2nd rate announcers & TV angles r absolutely atrocious. No way the ACC should be showing UVA over us on any Saturday; idgaf if we lost to a Central State of Omaha in Tuscaloosa.

I can understand it if you there was a full slate of games and the overflow went to the RSN but last week there were 4 ACC games and ours was the only one in the early afternoon slot. However, instead of showing it on the ACC Network they showed some Clemson documentary. Whoever negotiated the ACC TV deals is an idiot as it seems they basically guaranteed a 12:30 RSN game regardless if they need the slot or not to show all of the leagues games.

More than likely:

1666166454892.png

guys. It’s 2022. It’s not that hard to have an IPTV to stream ANY game on your tv via a Firestick or whatnot.

This thread is not about finding the game, it's about needing to look for the game in the first place, when we have a network that's supposed to be dedicated to making sure people can put eyes on a product.

Advertisement
I don’t think that’s the point; it’s the fact that the ACC signed a contract w/ ESPN to air ACC games on its network & the ACCN drops the ball a lot in this dept. It’s a low budget product. Go watch the SECN vs any ACCN games; we get 2nd rate announcers & TV angles r absolutely atrocious. No way the ACC should be showing UVA over us on any Saturday; idgaf if we lost to a Central State of Omaha in Tuscaloosa.
Well. What are we gonna do? Cause it’s not changing. So I don’t see the point in complaining. If Miami was competent this wouldn’t even be an issue. Either way, I watch. No issues. I cut the cable cord in 2019 and been streaming on 4 TVs ever since. Best decision I made.

This thread is not about finding the game, it's about needing to look for the game in the first place, when we have a network that's supposed to be dedicated to making sure people can put eyes on a product.
Well then Miami better work on leaving this conference.

I didn't even know bally sports is Sunshine network locally... I was looking for the VT game last week and streamed it cause I didn't think I had Bally's...
Later in the day I see it in the channel guide...
But I agree about ACCN.... How your local team isn't available is annoying... I get blackouts locally to entice people to go to the stadium but not everyone can go for various reasons...

Advertisement
Well. What are we gonna do? Cause it’s not changing. So I don’t see the point in complaining. If Miami was competent this wouldn’t even be an issue. Either way, I watch. No issues. I cut the cable cord in 2019 and been streaming on 4 TVs ever since. Best decision I made.
Who provides your internet?? ISP??

Hire some Karen's to call the ACC's manager

Try these game day.

Advertisement
Not all Canes fans live in Miami. I was in Jacksonville trying to watch the game. I have Hulu Live and ESPN+. I could not watch it.
Yeah same here and I live in Colorado. It’s the first Miami game I haven’t been able to get since 2016. It looks like it will be 3 weeks in a row since the games will be televised on the same network. Baly sports or some **** like that.

I live in the Midwest, and I haven't missed a live UM game in years. My cable package has all ESPN channels, ACCN, Fox, Bally's, and a bunch of random regional networks, so I can always find the games.
Its **** poor planning by the ACC and the fact that Miami let’s this happen is a joke. Anyone defending this makes me question their sanity.

They don’t get it man. It’s 2022 and some of us have to VPN our ásses in Czech Republic just to watch a game? Like what?

Advertisement
Sat at 11:30 on ACCN, you can watch a repeat of the Wake Forest vs Boston College game from last year.

Advertisement
Back