What is the ******* ACC network doing?????

Again, for the life of me I cannot understand how this TV deal got approved. The $ amount didn’t make sense, the length of time didn’t make sense, and the product that we’re provided doesn’t make sense.
They don’t offer Ballys where I’m at. Not on provider I have. Pretty pathetic. I don’t remember not being able to get 3 games in a row via my provider.

Advertisement
They don’t offer Ballys where I’m at. Not on provider I have. Pretty pathetic. I don’t remember not being able to get 3 games in a row via my provider.

Try the app DoFu Sports. They have everything, but the only issue is sometimes pending on the carrier they’re streaming from, there can be buffering issues. Another option is to download the ESPN app; there’ll be a section for ESPN 3. All u need is ur login from ur cable company to access the ESPN app for free.

That’s how I’ve been watching the games; I’ll mirror my phone to my TV & watch it that way.

Try the app DoFu Sports. They have everything, but the only issue is sometimes pending on the carrier they’re streaming from, there can be buffering issues. Another option is to download the ESPN app; there’ll be a section for ESPN 3. All u need is ur login from ur cable company to access the ESPN app for free.

That’s how I’ve been watching the games; I’ll mirror my phone to my TV & watch it that way.
For some reason when I download the ESPN app and give my cable carrier, it asks me to pay $99/year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Now, the only issue is I have w/ ESPN 3 is that at times it won’t show commercials. When that happens, sometimes these mofos forget to re-stream the game!! So u literally have to go out & back in. It’s annoying.

But it’s better than nothing.
That **** happens and it is horrible every time. You're staring at the screen thinking, "it's been way too long for this commercial... do I wait it out or find another stream?" If you're thinking it, the time is now!

Advertisement
All I see across this thread is excuses and work-arounds for an issue that we should NEVER have. How the actual fvck do you offer a Network to showcase your teams, but not make sure your teams are broadcasted nationally? The ACC truly have to be ran by incompetent monkeys at this point. Who tf cares that we lost to MTSU....1-8 Vandy ain't getting shut out of their own conference's network, ESPECIALLY not for a conference game. When Kansas struggled to find a win at 0-10, the Big-12 still got their games on National TV. No fùcking way the ACC should even have a network at this point if it doesn't ensure that it promotes its product Nationally when other (more popular) networks don't pick it up. Their camera quality and angles are absolutely atrocious with half of their commentators being **** poor as well. I'm baffled by how badly this conference continuously digs itself into **** holes.

All I see across this thread is excuses and work-arounds for an issue that we should NEVER have. How the actual fvck do you offer a Network to showcase your teams, but not make sure your teams are broadcasted nationally? The ACC truly have to be ran by incompetent monkeys at this point. Who tf cares that we lost to MTSU....1-8 Vandy ain't getting shut out of their own conference's network, ESPECIALLY not for a conference game. When Kansas struggled to find a win at 0-10, the Big-12 still got their games on National TV. No fùcking way the ACC should even have a network at this point if it doesn't ensure that it promotes its product Nationally when other (more popular) networks don't pick it up. Their camera quality and angles are absolutely atrocious with half of their commentators being **** poor as well. I'm baffled by how badly this conference continuously digs itself into **** holes.
It feels pretty low rent man.

Are you idiots ever gonna get over that MTSU game. Holy ****. SEC teams lose to FCS programs all the time and they still don’t put their ******* games on Bally Sports that nobody in America can access. The ACC is a train wreck of a conference. So sick of people on this forum defending it with “mIdDLe TeNnESseE beat us bro!”

Facts; East Tennessee State (not to be confused w/ MTSU) smoked Vandy last yr & the SEC network still aired & airs their games.

Advertisement
Back