Rumor What is Mario's (and Staff's) Secret Recruiting Sauce

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Now that we are much longer into the recruiting cycle and our Hurricanes are building a stronger recruiting infrastructure...

What jas been the secret sauce? Where is he (and staff) succeeding where so many previous have failed?

I know Capt Obvious, but recruiting in Coral Gables seems better positioned now than for the last 20 years.

What are you seeing/hearing? @Cribby @D$ @gogeta4 @Coach Macho @LeedsCane

Is it mainly NIL??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is the sauce....

Its a reason a guy like Rumph cant recruit his son to leave his room to go to the park.

Elite recruiters ...ENJOY Recruiting ...he is one of them. He put s a staff of recruiters and demands the same.
For example..Urban is THE ELITE recruiter...but the background showed he HATED recruiting foreal..but he pressured his staff/demanded and always keeps a staff of recruiters which allowed him to lie/close on the ones he can zero in on.

Its better because Mario recruiting has a sense of direction. Its been awhile since we have had that. Guys like Golden (recruiting video) were creating a big 10 team...Manny clueless...Randy wanted another him or kiss asses, Coker wtf.

Only thing is left is me an Liberty City to be added to a recruitind department in some form lol

Screenshot_20220630-213615_Gallery.jpg

Doesn't hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he’s just a real ************ that easily connects with people. It’s genuine. It’s authentic. And you rarely come across someone like that. He stands out.

Agreed. Most of these kids are pretty savvy/street smart as they have had people sweating them since they were little ballers. Anyone can get conned but when you're exposed to your average street agents and sycophants. you get an idea on how to read people. It seems to me that Mario comes across to the kids, and their parents, as genuine and passionate. And he doesn't strike me as the kind of person that will just say what he thinks you want to hear.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back