Rumor What is Mario's (and Staff's) Secret Recruiting Sauce

Advertisement
He is the sauce....

Its a reason a guy like Rumph cant recruit his son to leave his room to go to the park.

Elite recruiters ...ENJOY Recruiting ...he is one of them. He put s a staff of recruiters and demands the same.
For example..Urban is THE ELITE recruiter...but the background showed he HATED recruiting foreal..but he pressured his staff/demanded and always keeps a staff of recruiters which allowed him to lie/close on the ones he can zero in on.

Its better because Mario recruiting has a sense of direction. Its been awhile since we have had that. Guys like Golden (recruiting video) were creating a big 10 team...Manny clueless...Randy wanted another him or kiss asses, Coker wtf.

Only thing is left is me an Liberty City to be added to a recruitind department in some form lol
🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Advertisement
Mario and Rad know what they are doing, they know ‘what it looks like’.

The prior HCs and ADs were incompetent.

* I’ll exclude Richt. He was burnt out and passed his prime. Tried to rejuvenate himself, but in the end couldn’t. His health issues may explain why.
Richt was also used to UGA type support and we have not seen that in CG until just now.

Now that we are much longer into the recruiting cycle and our Hurricanes are building a stronger recruiting infrastructure...

What jas been the secret sauce? Where is he (and staff) succeeding where so many previous have failed?

I know Capt Obvious, but recruiting in Coral Gables seems better positioned now than for the last 20 years.

What are you seeing/hearing? @Cribby @D$ @gogeta4 @Coach Macho @LeedsCane

Is it mainly NIL??
Charisma.
Credibility.
Commitment to spend on the program.

All of these would have paid a bounty in a pre NIL era, and they greatly help now.

And having NIL opportunities is helping further.

Now that we are much longer into the recruiting cycle and our Hurricanes are building a stronger recruiting infrastructure...

What jas been the secret sauce? Where is he (and staff) succeeding where so many previous have failed?

I know Capt Obvious, but recruiting in Coral Gables seems better positioned now than for the last 20 years.

What are you seeing/hearing? @Cribby @D$ @gogeta4 @Coach Macho @LeedsCane

Is it mainly NIL??

There was an article awhile back that described how Saban recruits. Bags aside, Saban is obsessed with recruiting. The article said that in EVERY coaches meeting, he wants updates on recruiting on every recruit on the board. Nothing slips through the cracks. Sure, on the rare occasion a target will pick another school because another school is a better fit (or has better bags) , but one thing for certain is that it won't be because Bama dropped the ball. Cristobal was already a naturally good recruiter, but I think his time at Bama showed him the model to follow and it put him on a different level than most coaches. And then adding NIL on top of that recruiting system and his natural abilities? He's gone from Super Saiyan 1 to Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct

cff536d6011172210aabb40ea89b16ba.gif

Recipe:
3 parts passion, 2 parts work ethic, 4 parts pride, 1 part experience, 1 tiny part cash
Result: Recruiting Feast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back