What is Ed Reeds role?

Is it possible to keep any thread on the rails instead of diverging to entirely different topics that have zero to do with Hurricane football?

In any event, to answer the question, it seems like it's whatever UM needs him for at the moment. I suspect there isn't a clearly defined role and he'll float on different tasks depending on where UM/Reed think he's needed.

For the time being though, the recruits seem to love it so this move has paid dividends it seems. I'm not really sure how else to explain why UM is on a hot streak recruiting-wise after a complete dud of a season.

Advertisement
Reed was so prepared and so far in front of everybody else he knew the virus was coming and was already an expert in working from home when the quarantines came. Why do you think we've been recruiting so well?

his role is a rover. he fills in gaps all over the program, he is not tied to any one task or set of tasks. anything.

Advertisement
Here before the board shuts down with left vs right BS...
giphy - 2020-06-19T145323.067.gif

Ed Reed is Chief of staff I believe, but what are his actual responsibilities? What is his role? I don’t really understand it. And I’m not accusing it of being bs, I just don’t see what it is.
Supposedly Manny has been selling big time croot, James Williams, on the fact that he will be working with Ed Reed if he comes here

Advertisement
He's there to help Manny become a championship coach. Ed is the only champion on staff and knows "what it's supposed to look like". He'll help to reset the culture.

Hes the Chief of Staff. Private school, won’t release the duties or role. All we know is he plays golf and smokes fatties.

Advertisement
Ed Reed is Chief of staff I believe, but what are his actual responsibilities? What is his role? I don’t really understand it. And I’m not accusing it of being bs, I just don’t see what it is.
Smh **** do u read the Bible and expect God and all the characters to jump out the pages too..just be happy ED is on board. Idgaf if he the taste tester for the Gatorade

Advertisement
you can't say "chief" anymore cause democrats are trying to get that word banned in several cities. they deem it now as racist towards native Americans. the funny thing is that the word chief is an actual Latin word that means "leader, man of power, one people look up to" and is what people called the leaders in an Indian Tribe, the "leader" of the tribe.

..I mean, you just can't make this stuff up.

Advertisement
Back