What is Ed Reeds role?

As much as I loathe Blank James & Minnie Diaz, I'm beginning to wonder if this wasn't the right hire after all. Sure, Highsmith is more qualified, knowledgeable, etc.. but he's not a cheerleader. These girly boys can't take criticism. They'd fold like a cheap lawn chair. They need the optics of someone great but the gentleness of their Mommas. Let's see how croots shake out.

Advertisement
His role is to eat grass and feed and spread his DNA.
He’s a goat. If us mere mortals can’t understand what his “role” is it really doesn’t concern him.

Advertisement
Miami did knot knead Highsmith. Miami ended up better off with Ed Reed and letting Manny kick *** in the off season.

Advertisement
Since no one has answered yet i'll give it a shot. Its a part time role that when he is on campus he will be a different set of eyes and ears during and outside of practice for Manny and the players to utilize when he is on campus. When hes not on campus its an open door for the players to pick his mind and look to him for advice on and off the field.

It is very different than most CoS roles where they are full time and on campus doing alot more of the grunt work (Think running all the Ops side) compared to Reed coming and going as he pleases. Really its more of an advisory role but its nice to give him that title for recruiting purposes.

He's a figurehead for a generally incompetent coaching staff. Designed to try and bring legitimacy to an ESPN film analyst....errrrrr Head Coach, and bartender...errr DB coach

Advertisement
Think his role will be big in recruiting for the most part. He’ll probably be on campus for the big weekends with a lot of top notch prospects and he’ll likely be phone calling to top recruits who have Miami in the mix as wel

He's a figurehead for a generally incompetent coaching staff. Designed to try and bring legitimacy to an ESPN film analyst....errrrrr Head Coach, and bartender...errr DB coach

Imagine still crying over a safety coach who has his own players in the NFL and killing it on the recruiting trail and still reusing the bartender joke

you can't say "chief" anymore cause democrats are trying to get that word banned in several cities. they deem it now as racist towards native Americans. the funny thing is that the word chief is an actual Latin word that means "leader, man of power, one people look up to" and is what people called the leaders in an Indian Tribe, the "leader" of the tribe.

..I mean, you just can't make this stuff up.
El cacique.

Advertisement
Imagine still crying over a safety coach who has his own players in the NFL and killing it on the recruiting trail and still reusing the bartender joke

You should fly another banner in support of Manny (right before another loss) then pretend like you didn't do it for fear of legal action. Soft.

You don't have to call him a name to imply it my friend.

Here's a tip, don't go on a Miami Hurricanes forum and talk badly about Ed Reed. Even if you don't agree with all his points you respect him and keep your mouth shut.
Why is it that liberals always talk about oppression but are the first to want to silence dissenting voices?

Advertisement
Back