What in gods name is going on?

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** if only it said palmetto high Lmao
I think there is a rule where they can't mention recruits directly. Hence why Cooney was making tweets about "Be Great in the Kitchen" when talking about JW and Kinchens. I could be wrong tho

I think there is a rule where they can't mention recruits directly. Hence why Cooney was making tweets about "Be Great in the Kitchen" when talking about JW and Kinchens. I could be wrong tho
Yea I’m pretty sure they can’t mention recruits by name until they have a signed LOI. Not sure of the specifics though.

Advertisement
LMAO 😂😂😂

Is that the best they could come up with for some fake DM's???

Smfh, what kinda half a ****** Gaytor fan even thinks that would work? Do they not know how often the Palmetto boys communicate with our staff? And Pop Cooney would never say anything like that even if they were going elsewhere.

Lol smh... Come on Gaytes yall clowns gotta be more creative than that.

Correct. The only time you can directly mention a croot's name is when they sign.

Advertisement
LMAO 😂😂😂

Is that the best they could come up with for some fake DM's???

Smfh, what kinda half a ****** Gaytor fan even thinks that would work? Do they not know how often the Palmetto boys communicate with our staff? And Pop Cooney would never say anything like that even if they were going elsewhere.

Lol smh... Come on Gaytes yall clowns gotta be more creative than that.
There are some more out there. Even the one they posted from caneville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back