What in gods name is going on?

I don’t think it is caneville said it’s real
E94B8672-6627-4759-9DE2-3276B7DFA432.gif

Advertisement
It's an empty Red Bull can...

This is just the last ditch effort from desperate Gaytors that are feeling the pressure of striking out on their top targets.
Hope that’s the case. Marshall made mention of it in his IG story so at the very least it’s been noticed lol. Don’t know if it’ll play any kind of part in that recruitment but either way that’s a bad look considering they JUST interviewed them.

Advertisement
Hope that’s the case. Marshall made mention of it in his IG story so at the very least it’s been noticed lol. Don’t know if it’ll play any kind of part in that recruitment but either way that’s a bad look considering they JUST interviewed them.
It will play zero part on his recruitment & maybe you didn't pay attention but he laughed it off on his IG he doesn't care.

It's not a bad look because it's fake. Don't overreact to Fake news coming from Gaytors that's exactly what their plan was. Their posters on their board was saying "let's pump this out even if it's fake", they're deliberately putting out fake tweets to get people to believe it.

Advertisement
It will play zero part on his recruitment & maybe you didn't pay attention but he laughed it off on his IG he doesn't care.

It's not a bad look because it's fake. Don't overreact to Fake news coming from Gaytors that's exactly what their plan was. Their posters on their board was saying "let's pump this out even if it's fake", they're deliberately putting out fake tweets to get people to believe it.
Glad to hear it, I hadn’t seen the Caneville saying it was fake. All I saw was them saying that’s not who it was about before the dude deleted the thread. I trust your info on it for sure if you’re confident in it like that.

Advertisement

Homie just put it out on twitter too
EFF85732-4A7C-4977-A0E9-47D6B7973F2A.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I really don't think the canevill tweet was fake. I think he deleted it. But again, that was back when florida led for all of them.

Caneville just did an interview with them, didn't he? I doubt any of the palmetto 5 even believe it. Marshall's tweet looks like he might believe it tho

I really don't think the canevill tweet was fake. I think he deleted it. But again, that was back when florida led for all of them.

Caneville just did an interview with them, didn't he? I doubt any of the palmetto 5 even believe it. Marshall's tweet looks like he might believe it tho

It was very much fake. They didn't have 5 fake tweets and one real one.

Advertisement
Back