What in gods name is going on?

Advertisement
I think it’s possible Caneville just assumed it was something said over 5 months ago and replied knowing it wasn’t about Palmetto, nothing more. Then realized later it was fake. Do you remember every tweet from over 5 months ago?
That’s the hope lol while I know they mostly aren’t putting stock into it, the fact that Marshall went out of his way to post the shot and then say “Divas” Remember that, isn’t ideal for our pursuit of him

Advertisement
So this what I saw originally that made me think it was a bad look on them.View attachment 123922
@IndayArtHauz @RVACane is this one fake too? Seriously asking. This string of tweets is what made me believe it was real, but he just deleted it. I dont twitter often

Edit:I see people saying he just assumed he tweeted it and didn't check. This why this **** is confusing. I forget to put underwear on sometimes, no **** way I remember what I post. Thats why I stay off the twatter

Advertisement
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Somebody might want to give that gator fan a map.

It says “middle school” dummy.
1595907495064.png

smooth *** 1.1 miles in between them. Everything in Trashville is named that because it’s a hick *** town.

Advertisement
Advertisement

WTF are these participation trophy imbeciles talking about now?? First off, there is no "State Championship" since these betas only play us once every decade. Second, these dudes celebrate the most meaningless ****. Recruits don't give a **** if you're "state champions" just like they don't give a **** that you happen to be in the same conference (SEC SEC SEC) than the team that actually won the National Championship. If you ain't winning it all or atleast in the playoffs,, NO ONE gives a **** what you did last season. Plus their staff sucks *** in recruiting so none of this matters anyway.

Advertisement
Back