What If...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
And how many of those 4 million are Auburn fans?

Meanwhile, South Florida has 10 million people.

It’s not close.
Other guy says 6 you say 10. I'm not talking about population. Of those 6 or 10 million how many would know the Canes schedule the day it came out? How many even know what time kick off is on non "big game" days? I really don't like these bumbags but the "roll tide" idiots pay more attention and spend more on their team than the average Canes fan by a large margin.

It’s 10 million.

And there’s a reason Miami has an NFL team, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, and probably a bunch of other pro teams I haven’t even heard of. It’s a MAJOR population center, a huge market, and has a ton of money.

Alabama is none of those things. Because it’s rural and broke.
This hurts your argument. One team one focus.

Because Miami is a small private school with a small alumni base, and we haven’t been permitted to tap in to the South Florida market until about a week ago. Nobody is going to donate money for a baseball field when they didn’t attend the school. **** people didn’t even want to fund Marlins stadium. But there’s a reason we have the Marlins and Alabama doesn’t.

But you knew all that. You’re an SEC fan, maybe Alabama, and you’re here trying to cape for your redneck school. Maybe the NIL has you shook. Don’t know, don’t care. It’s fine with me.

But trying to compare South Florida money and markets to Alabama’s is a losing battle for you. Even if you try some mental gymnastics…such as comparing the entire state of Alabama (ignoring the fact that Auburn even exists) with 3 cherrypicked counties in Florida.

This is a debate you can’t win
One thing is for sure, he is NOT a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back