What if..

Advertisement
Only Black kids play in the SEC?

Only White people like to watch College football ?

That is crazy news to me.
Yea he lost me on that one. I think at first glance people just enjoy their football team winning. Now would any those people invite some those players to house? Probably not. Maybe the plantation mentality happens some midwest and southern schools. (IE: Alabama, Auburn, Iowa, Nebraska etc) I just don't see it happening at a Oregon or Buffalo. I could be wrong.

One thing I can appreciate about a southern racist is they are opening with how they feel you. Blue State Racist are ones that do it behind your back. Lol

Not sure what you asking?

What I mean is that there is no justification at all for anyone of any color to feel community with a stranger based on skin color. It doesn't make sense. That's the exact type of mindset that segregationists had. They had to keep their spaces free of "those people" because of the ridiculous idea that people shouldn't mix based on skin color...as if skin color is a predictor of one's character. Do you understand?

Last edited:
What I mean is that there is no justification at all for anyone of any color to feel community with a stranger based on skin color. It doesn't make sense. That's the exact type of mindset that segregationists had. They had to keep their spaces free of "those people" because of the ridiculous idea that people shouldn't mix based on skin color...as if skin color is a predictor of one's character. Do you understand?

I don't think harp on skin color. But I will go down your rabbit hole. Show me Asian community that has diverse ethnicities? Latin community made of blacks? People usually gravitate towards people with similar experiences and likes. Usually those are people of the same ethnic group. Are there the occasional whites boys who grew up in all black neighbor hood who felt part of the community? Yes. Can a community be diverse? Of course. Often not they are the same ethnic group, maybe with some other sprinkled in.

**** in my neighborhood, every house in there was a black family except one, old man Bob. He been that in that house 30 plus year, and was treated no differently. He past when I was college, **** near whole neighborhood show for his funeral

I don't think harp on skin color. But I will go down your rabbit hole. Show me Asian community that has diverse ethnicities? Latin community made of blacks? People usually gravitate towards people with similar experiences and likes. Usually those are people of the same ethnic group. Are there the occasional whites boys who grew up in all black neighbor hood who felt part of the community? Yes. Can a community be diverse? Of course. Often not they are the same ethnic group, maybe with some other sprinkled in.

**** in my neighborhood, every house in there was a black family except one, old man Bob. He been that in that house 30 plus year, and was treated no differently. He past when I was college, **** near whole neighborhood show for his funeral

Ethnicity has only an incidental relationship with skin color. Not all "blacks" share the same culture or ethnicity. Same with "whites", "asians" or any other "race" of people.

Here's an example of what I mean. One in ten Afghans can trace their bloodline to Ghengis Khan. They are literally Mongolians by ancestry. Mongolia and Afghanistan could not be more divergent culturally. Same "race" of people. Two completely different ethnicities.

Another way to look at it is that 1% of "black" males commit 90% of the violent crime in "black" communities. Why anyone with "black" skin would claim to share community with that subculture of "black" America is beyond my understanding.

Again, using the word "community" to suggest commonality with people based on color of skin only serves to reenforce stereotypes and does the work of segregationists and racists for them. They want all "blacks" put into the same bucket. Stop helping to do their job for them.

Advertisement
...All black Star athletes transfer/sign with HBCUs? It would mean putting a cause ahead of your personal gain(IE: bagmen)

I doubt it would happen. But man if it did..
Short term, MAYBE, decreases personal gain.

MAYBE.

The right people could unleash all kinds of cash and in-kind bagmen to entice athletes to attend HBCUs.

Advertisement
Back