What if We had hired Dan Mullen in 2010

Advertisement
Boy you are a troll and who in the fck are you talking to in reference of destroying me in anything football related?

Quit smoking meth

Tell us about coaches in year 1 and how that means everything. Or admit that you don't know what you're talking about. Either one.

Tell us about coaches in year 1 and how that means everything. Or admit that you don't know what you're talking about. Either one.

Only if you tell us how being birthed out of a butt hole into a toilet feels.

You're so desperate to debate the GOD in football and are literally begging me to do so. I run you, I own you...I am your daddy.

Advertisement
Only if you tell us how being birthed out of a butt hole into a toilet feels.

You're so desperate to debate the GOD in football and are literally begging me to do so. I run you, I own you...I am your daddy.

That is corny as fck. There is no debate because as soon as I ruin your best point you stop talking football.

Year one? That means a lot, right?

Mullen isn't "****y" or "brash"—he's a nerd that tries to act like a tough guy on the sidelines and makes cartoonish faces that have him looking like a complete buffoon.

It's year one at Florida and he needed a miracle to escape Vanderbilt last week. Relax.

Either way, the guy isn't a Miami fit by any stretch; back at Gainesville where he coached under Meyer and was part of the Tebow legacy.

Didnt they lose to Kentucky ??????

Advertisement
After seeing him act like a little ***** on the sideline against Vandy, I don't want that dude anywhere near Miami.

Last edited:
He interviewed before we hired Golden and if we had had him instead of Golden where would we be today. Supposedly when he interviewed both times he was thought as being brash. Maybe that is what we needed a ****y brash coach and it wouldn't hurt now to have some fire coming out of coach.

Dan Mullen is trash.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ is this still going on ? I’m not a huge richt fan but god**** some of y’all twice my age pmsing about this corny dude... I couldn’t imagine this dude as our hc it takes a certain personality to be a successful hc here and he doesn’t have it

It's his first season, genius. If you had a clue about coaching/football then you'd know how difficult it is to be good in year one. Installing new schemes, changing the culture, etc.

I don't give 2 ****s who they lost to or almost lost to. It's year 3 of Richt's tenure and we're losing to teams like Virginia.

Mullen's year 1 Gators beat LSU.
Richt's year 3 Canes got mopped up and down the field by that same LSU team.
Ok, yal can keeping sucking off Mullen all yal want . The point is the jury is still out . Yea they beat LSU . I know enough about football to know that the transitive property doesn’t just work like that . How much did that matter when Georgia smacked Auburn last year , who had just beat Bama the week before . That means the Gerogia was better than Bama according to your logic. Except Georgia lost to Bama after that . And that’s in back to back weeks. We’re not talking about say the 1st game of the year in primetime in jerry world with Malik Rosier at QB vs a mid season game at home in the swamp . You got it tho, you know football Coach, crown Mullen 7 games in

My point is referencing last year @Tee3000 was When we were 10-0 and #2 in the nation last year with back to back double digit win some over ranked teams with fvckin Malik Rosier at Qb none of yal were bxtching about how RIcht isn’t this the answer and Richt can’t ever get it done here . But we were a **** QB away from being in the playoffs JUST LAST YEAR, tell me I’m lying .

Less than a year later yal get on here every day and cry about Richt and now yal have taken it to the point of crowning Mullen halfway thru the season . And whoever else coach’s team looks good that week. This is college football if it was easy as yal make it seem then go be a coach and prove it or give it a rest already
Yal too **** emotional . **** just delete your account already if it’s that bad . I’m sure there’s room on the Gators bandwagon

Advertisement
Ok, yal can keeping sucking off Mullen all yal want . The point is the jury is still out . Yea they beat LSU . I know enough about football to know that the transitive property doesn’t just work like that . How much did that matter when Georgia smacked Auburn last year , who had just beat Bama the week before . That means the Gerogia was better than Bama according to your logic. Except Georgia lost to Bama after that . And that’s in back to back weeks. We’re not talking about say the 1st game of the year in primetime in jerry world with Malik Rosier at QB vs a mid season game at home in the swamp . You got it tho, you know football Coach, crown Mullen 7 games in

My point is referencing last year @Tee3000 was When we were 10-0 and #2 in the nation last year with back to back double digit win some over ranked teams with fvckin Malik Rosier at Qb none of yal were bxtching about how RIcht isn’t this the answer and Richt can’t ever get it done here . But we were a **** QB away from being in the playoffs JUST LAST YEAR, tell me I’m lying .

Less than a year later yal get on here every day and cry about Richt and now yal have taken it to the point of crowning Mullen halfway thru the season . And whoever else coach’s team looks good that week. This is college football if it was easy as yal make it seem then go be a coach and prove it or give it a rest already
Yal too **** emotional . **** just delete your account already if it’s that bad . I’m sure there’s room on the Gators bandwagon

My man & with all due respect...you’re got **** right I’m emotional about the Hurricanes. I understand you said that as a slight to my “manhood” but I embrace that...thank you! This is my childhood team...the very first team I’ve ever loved. My family loves this team, I love this team with everything in me & I’m not ever apologizing for my passion or what you call an over emotional state bc I want this team to be the absolute best at all times in every way shape & form.

My man & with all due respect...you’re got **** right I’m emotional about the Hurricanes. I understand you said that as a slight to my “manhood” but I embrace that...thank you! This is my childhood team...the very first team I’ve ever loved. My family loves this team, I love this team with everything in me & I’m not ever apologizing for my passion or what you call an over emotional state bc I want this team to be the absolute best at all times in every way shape & form.
We’re all passionate about this team, with our own stories of how or why we became Cane fans. This is also my childhood team, the first and only team that I’ve ever loved. I don’t follow any other team like a follow the Canes, in any sport. That doesn’t mean we all have to get on here and moan and groan about the same thing day after day after day . What more can you possibly say about Richt that you haven’t said already ? Is Canesinsight your journal ?

Why did the school that hired Larry, Moe, Curly Golden and now the Shichtshow, skip over Mullen and Butch more than once over the last decade?
Well, let's see if we can figure this out now.....

Advertisement
Back