What if We had hired Dan Mullen in 2010

Advertisement
You'e projecting again racist. You brought the ebonics racism in because you were getting thrashed. Its a knee jerk racist reaction.

The thrashing occurred when I explained to you that you can't compare teams by comparing scores against a single common opponent. Most intelligent football fans learned that by now. Your response? "Quit slurping Richt". Sure thing, Mr. Advanced Degree.

I explained to you that you can't compare teams by comparing scores against a single common opponent.
Right you can't compare the thrashing your Bichht took against corch O vs Mullen beating him, because it makes you look the slurper, as usual

Advertisement
Right you can't compare the thrashing your Bichht took against corch O vs Mullen beating him, because it make you look the fool..again

No, the beating against LSU speaks for itself. Comparing that to a different LSU game is pointless. College football isn't exactly predictable.

No, the beating against LSU speaks for itself. Comparing that to a different LSU game is pointless. College football isn't exactly predictable.
It's a reference point for both teams. It doesn't tell everything, it sure tells something

Hopefully not to me, I'm not black, so no offense was taken. I actually laughed, like I do at all racists.

****, so you can't write just because you can't write. It had nothing to do with culture. Not sure I would have admitted that.

Advertisement
But it was your only point about four pages ago. Mullen > Richt because of LSU. That was your point.
Wrong, that's you reading (in)comprehension again. Mullen did a much better job of preparing and coaching vs a common yardstick than Richt.
That's part of the whole puzzle. FL looks to be on upswing, Richt has UM in a downward spiral with terrible O all on him and t terrible special teams, all on him also

Advertisement
What "culture" would have explained it Mr racist? The one associated with "ebonics" by a certain type?
It would be funny were it not so sad

You do realize that the term Ebonics does not have a negative connotation and was coined by black scholars to represent African American styles of speech.

Wrong, that's you reading (in)comprehension again. Mullen did a much better job of preparing and coaching vs a common yardstick than Richt.
That's part of the whole puzzle. FL looks to be on upswing, Richt has UM in a downward spiral with terrible O all on him and t terrible special teams, all on him also

Yeah, you're looking at one common opponent. I'll ask again, but I know you're terrified: do I need to give you a list of common-opponent scores that mean absolutely nothing?

Advertisement
You do realize that the term Ebonics does not have a negative connotation and was coined by black scholars to represent African American styles of speech.
And "poor writing" too in this pathetic spin? I'd advise you drop your racist bs from the thread and quit spinning. Hate to think what you say in private about most Hurricane players and their "culture"

And "poor writing" too in this pathetic spin? I'd advise you drop your racist bs from the thread and quit spinning. Hate to think what you say in private about most Hurricane players and their "culture"

Your poor writing is due to you just being a person of mediocre intelligence, as you already confirmed. There is nothing cultural about it.

Right, name another common opponent for a second yardstick. No, you can't? Then deal with it, it made your boy look bad

The first yardstick is meaningless for comparison, unless you're admitting that Eastern Michigan is better than Ohio State. Can't have it both ways.

Advertisement
Back