What I have learned on this board.

I didn't claim I called for his firing all season. I called for his firing once he let the season go down the drain and let the team get away from him. And I continued to call for it all offseason until it was clear he was here to stay. Continue on in believing I am lying.

Advertisement
Lol, way to only look at posts that support your agenda. Go look at how my views changed once we kept losing and losing. I trashed Golden and the staff after they let another year go wasted with the program.

But guess what, Golden is still here. Instead of being like you and rooting for losses, I'm going to be an actual fan and hope we continue to win. Keep up the agenda posting and doing nothing constructive on the boards.

If it took you until after the FSU game to change tune, you are still a slurper. Just put down the shovel. The bus with people calling for golden's head is long ******* gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, way to only look at posts that support your agenda. Go look at how my views changed once we kept losing and losing. I trashed Golden and the staff after they let another year go wasted with the program.

But guess what, Golden is still here. Instead of being like you and rooting for losses, I'm going to be an actual fan and hope we continue to win. Keep up the agenda posting and doing nothing constructive on the boards.

You made thiese posts in November of last year. Today you claimed that you were calling for his firing all of the 2014 season. You realize that your lies are recorded and everyone can see you lying, right?

LOL.... Dammit mane...

I lost a lot of confidence against Maryland when I saw screen after screen for 60 minutes. But I don't sit here and root against the team. I try and focus on the positives, which there have been plenty under Golden. He just always finds a way to create a bunch of negatives and crash a season and let it burn down everything that was positive.

Advertisement
This was not directed at you Cane 21. It was directed against pulling up a year old thread for some bull**** "look what you said" crap

When you type phrases like this all it does is lead people to think you are a douchey cununt.

Advertisement
Back