What I’m hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
7513227_0.jpg
Sleeper cell activated on the day LT commits. Interesting. Might be Ivinka/Wiltdong instead.

Last edited:
Advertisement
op took the time to create a name and post a thread mocking me. I guess I’ve spoiled ***** by just coming out and saying Kitchens , Ishmael , Davis , Smith , LT and Future kids were coming. Sorry I didn’t do that in last update. Even though I was obvious with one kid I mentioned.
You're a better person than me. Answering the same questions 25 times, people doubting you even with your track record, demanding more because their own brains can't pick up on the obvious clues you're laying down, and even the people who just purposefully want to be trolls. I would have lost my patience a long time ago.

I'm just curious as to why you felt the need to change your screen name right before you decided to share your "inside" info.
SweetAndSour is a type of sauce

I’ve never had another account or been banned or any of that. Not sure if that is verifiable or not, but I already explained the situation.

As for others having the same info, I can’t vouch for where they are getting it from and maybe I missed it but I haven’t read much about the out of state guys.

Garcia and Sapp isn’t earth shattering. 3 commits within the month is as specific as I can get. I don’t want to ruin the kids moments. Has anyone else said who will be committing in the next month?

Account created 11 days later after canes2121. 2 posts. Vouching for his own account? The gaytor sleeper cell runs deep.
This elaborate scheme is wild...man this place is cray cray rn

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess things have gotten extra boring over at that “ other site “ that used to be part of cis.
Not even sure what that means, if you’re saying my info is wrong, that’s fine. It’s what I’ve been told though and it also seems like this board is a place for sharing info, no?

oh I can play? My sauce says the 5 star that went to Oregon is getting out of his loi and coming to Miami and it wont even cost a spot because he's gonna pay his own way. @ me in a month if you remember this to tell me I was wrong.

tenor.gif

Not even sure what that means, if you’re saying my info is wrong, that’s fine. It’s what I’ve been told though and it also seems like this board is a place for sharing info, no?

So share the info. Who are the 3 kids? According to the board Ivins is gonna ruin their moments anyway, steal his thunder and tell us who the 3 are.

Advertisement
So share the info. Who are the 3 kids? According to the board Ivins is gonna ruin their moments anyway, steal his thunder and tell us who the 3 are.
This Prolly is Irvine or one of his ***** *** followers. It's whatever. Give it a month. If she disappear for a week she bleeding... b status confirmed.

You didn’t say anything not on the board. You might not be here in a month.

The guy is the definition of a bootstrapper. He takes the info from this board (Cribby IS his sauce!), mixes it up, regurgitates it, claims it as his own, and then challenges us to check him in a month.

Weird. But as predictable as the sun rising.

Advertisement
Why do you assume it’s fake?

believe it or not man, but you don’t have to have 20,000 posts to have sauces.

in fact one could argue that keeping quiet shows your sauces are actually more on point than posting useless nonsense every day.

I never even thought to post anything I’ve been told, but now that more and more seems to hit this board, I asked my people if they were cool with that type of info being put out. They said a couple things specifically that they didn’t want out there and what I posted would be fine.

didn’t think this would turn into a big sword fight but so be it. I’ll go back to letting you guys think a crystal ball is the reason Marshall hasn’t committed lol
And there is the troll @RVA Cane

This guy wouldn't know subtle if it smacked him in the ****.

Don’t care what the board says about Irvin’s ruining their moment, I’m not going to do it. One is pretty obvious though, the other 2 are also from So Fla, that’s as specific as I’ll get.

Irvins can do whatever he wants, I’m not going to ruin their commitment.

if I get more info, I’ll share it. Y’all can do what you want with it.

not sure if the mod was threatening to ban me, but probably wise to at least wait the month before you ban someone for posting something that doesn’t violate any of the rules.

Shut this clown down already. Pretty obvious we’re getting 3 commits. Pretty easy to be vague and say in the next month. This dude is trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back