What I’m hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a **** weirdo
543B3E49-9C78-47C5-AFFE-EAE0102909C6.jpeg

Advertisement
Yep, you got me. I waited 7 years to troll the board into a mix of good and bad news.

it was a long con but well worth it
Why man? Why now?

Zero posts in 7 years and then you start a fake insider thread?

Advertisement
Let’s re visit this in a month and see if my sauce was correct.
You can spin that vague **** into anything, so there’s no chance you were wrong about anything.

Classic bullshyt that’s been done by a million before you. Next move will be “ok then I’ll just keep quiet and not share my info with you assh0les.”

Advertisement
Why man? Why now?

Zero posts in 7 years and then you start a fake insider thread?
Why do you assume it’s fake?

believe it or not man, but you don’t have to have 20,000 posts to have sauces.

in fact one could argue that keeping quiet shows your sauces are actually more on point than posting useless nonsense every day.

I never even thought to post anything I’ve been told, but now that more and more seems to hit this board, I asked my people if they were cool with that type of info being put out. They said a couple things specifically that they didn’t want out there and what I posted would be fine.

didn’t think this would turn into a big sword fight but so be it. I’ll go back to letting you guys think a crystal ball is the reason Marshall hasn’t committed lol

Has anyone seen or heard from Dan silio jr. We need more truth.

Advertisement
One way to do it is to name those 3 names and we'll revisit it in a month.
I was told not to name the names. This whole thing cracks me up, I posted info not all of it good.

Relax guys, if I’m right I’m right and if I’m wrong you always have the true insiders that get everything right, and when they don’t there’s a completely valid reason for it

Today’s supposed to be a good day. Don’t need this fake rumor mill, start this garbage on a Monday.

Advertisement

in fact one could argue that keeping quiet shows your sauces are actually more on point than posting useless nonsense every day.

I never even thought to post anything I’ve been told, but now that more and more seems to hit this board, I asked my people if they were cool with that type of info being put out. They said a couple things specifically that they didn’t want out there and what I posted would be fine.

didn’t think this would turn into a big sword fight but so be it. I’ll go back to letting you guys think a crystal ball is the reason Marshall hasn’t committed lol
I'm just curious as to why you felt the need to change your screen name right before you decided to share your "inside" info.

You haven’t posted anything not already on the board - from established posters.

op took the time to create a name and post a thread mocking me. I guess I’ve spoiled ***** by just coming out and saying Kitchens , Ishmael , Davis , Smith , LT and Future kids were coming. Sorry I didn’t do that in last update. Even though I was obvious with one kid I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back