What I’m hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetAndSour

Recruit
Impersonating an Insider with <3 porsts
Staff feels we are going to get 3 commits in the next month or so. I don’t want to name any names, but we will be very excited about all 3.

Sapp is all over the place, but we are definitely in it. Staff is “excited about his potential”

Garcia moving to Georgia is going to play very well in our efforts to get him, but odds are stillgreater he sticks with USC.

Forget about Mason Smith, he loves UM but not enough to pull him from LSU.

Space is obviously running out on this class, but there are a couple of out of state names nobody is talking about that the staff is very high on. They feel like if we have a big year that they can make a real push for one or maybe even both of these names.

Advertisement
Staff feels we are going to get 3 commits in the next month or so. I don’t want to name any names, but we will be very excited about all 3.

Sapp is all over the place, but we are definitely in it. Staff is “excited about his potential”

Garcia moving to Georgia is going to play very well in our efforts to get him, but odds are stillgreater he sticks with USC.

Forget about Mason Smith, he loves UM but not enough to pull him from LSU.

Space is obviously running out on this class, but there are a couple of out of state names nobody is talking about that the staff is very high on. They feel like if we have a big year that they can make a real push for one or maybe even both of these names.
Thank you, Sapo.

Advertisement

Well, we know two of the three already, and the third one might be Chase, so theres that.

Advertisement
I really believe we need a thread dedicated to the not as well known “insiders” we have on this board

I don't even care for a QB this cycle there are always transfers after the season anyway.
this .... if king sets it off like we think he will, we may need one more transfer to bridge TVD, but after that I think we'll have our pick ... got a real one at the west coming up with tyger

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joke.gif

Let’s re visit this in a month and see if my sauce was correct.

It’s weird. He never posted before, changed his name this morning, which I approved, and now he has 3 posts and started a thread as an “insider”.

Things like this usually end in the #KTDT.
What a **** weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back