What I’m Hearing on Miami’s Head Coaching Search - Sunday PM

View as article
Oh

you tell your connects we’ll settle if...IF he gets leavitt or John Heacock from ISU to come with as DC and Warren Ruggiero, Mike Wright, or Brett Faulkner to come with.

I know this won’t do anything but I just felt I needed to make this clear.
if he comes coley will be oc or co-oc to focus on recruiting and leavit would probably be dc but a former cane wants it too.

Advertisement
You heard nothing. Post less, listen more.
And keep listening....
F2E1418C-6482-4ED5-9B6B-5774447F15EA.png

These stupid motherfckers fell in love with Manny’s talk game and all the Cubans thinking he walks on water. Sad **** if it goes down like this.

If that happens we were better off with Rick as sad as it sounds. If Manny gets the job this town and school are well deserving of its dumpster reputation..

It probably will happen because I know how this town and University thinks this is over 45 years of experience talking here...

Dabo was an assistant for Tommy Bowden. Seemed to work out well for Clemson.

They gave him half the season to prove himself and he wasnt the OC or DC.....If we can give Diaz a 1 year contract then go for it. NO extensions till after the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
if he comes coley will be oc or co-oc to focus on recruiting and leavit would probably be dc but a former cane wants it too.
No offense but I don’t think Coley will ever work here again.

Just curious..why?
How much of the staff changes if he was hired? You dont hire coaches from 7-6 teams. Also lets not forget Diaz was willing to make less money coaching temple than taking our raise offer to remain DC If I was blake i'd remember that. Let him go coach temple and prove himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These stupid motherfckers fell in love with Manny’s talk game and all the Cubans thinking he walks on water. Sad **** if it goes down like this.
There is a large portion of the fan base that didn't even want him to be our DC any longer. In my mind, our defensive rankings this year, was nothing but fools gold, considering the s'hitty offenses that we faced this year. And to think, these ma****ers are actually considering him to be the HNIC.

Disaster is strong. I agree he wouldn’t be my first pick but god ****. This is already a cesspool before anyone takes over. You want a **** name so you can beat your chest. Just wait and see what they do.
Not because I don't believe in Diaz as a coach, but because he would keep this clown show staff the same. It would be a colossal failure.

Never excluded my self. I was stupid, what’s your excuse?

Post less.

1. According to you Richt was a great hire

2. According to you our recruiting will be top notch elite even.

3. According to you, 2018 will be a great year.

Post less. Stay thirsty

Advertisement
Back