What I’m Hearing on Miami’s Head Coaching Search - Sunday PM

View as article
Advertisement
I wish I could upvote this twice

I wish it could be blown up to 250% scale and plastered on the wall in the room where the BOT convenes.

They simply cannot be trusted to make such an important hire. This is why it would be great to have a real , KNOWLEDGEABLE , INTELLIGENT, athletic director to oversee the process.

All we can do is hope and pray they don't F this up.....again.

I'm thinking we should preemptively fly a banner....."NO MARIO, NO DIAZ, NO BUTCH, NO SCHIANO"

Commend Pastor for walking away with no money. **** not a lot of people would’ve done that.
He’s indeed a good man and if nothing else he brought us almost to the pinnacle of college football in 2017 up to the #2 playoff spot in the final week of the regular season and if he truly did this gesture to not make things complicated for Miami in his departure then he truly gets my upmost respect for that

Advertisement
No to Diaz. Let him get "on the job training" at Temple. This isn't the time or place for that ****.

Richt did more than the right thing. Nobody can say he wasn't one of the good guys, in this game.

You guys asking for Diaz have short term memories. As we stated we radio....the UMmjob is not for interns. This is not a learn how to run a program job. You **** well better have a track record and know wtf you are doing. We have been down this road w Coker and radio....no thanks

Advertisement
Have you not watched this movie enough friend? I’ve seen this movie more than the departed and training day combined.
Unfortunately, I have seen this movie too many times. I keep hoping for a directors cut alternative ending, in 4K UHD! Instead, it's like watching a movie on a **** flip phone.

Email the BoTs and BJ to take their time with this. We can’t be here again in 2 - 3 years.

Advertisement
The more I think about it, the more I’d like a guy like Rex Ryan. He’s like Mike Leach personality-wise without the weird half-there stare. I think he’d kick some a$$.

Let's be real. Cristobal would have Miami in the top 5 of recruiting. The guy learned a lot under Saban. I'm assuming that he would bring Leavitt with him which the SFL def. players would love playing for him.

I like it. I think Mario can win big here and Miami is just like Oregon. IDC what you say, there is plenty of talent here to win 10 games next year and go to ACCCG.

Also, Mario would kick the **** out of our OL.
Miami is nothing like Oregon.

Advertisement
Oh
Mario wants the job
you tell your connects we’ll settle if...IF he gets leavitt or John Heacock from ISU to come with as DC and Warren Ruggiero, Mike Wright, or Brett Faulkner to come with.

I know this won’t do anything but I just felt I needed to make this clear.

You heard nothing. Post less, listen more.
Maybe you should post less and listen more

A0A61B51-6D8A-442E-904F-43895D821EED.png

Advertisement
Back