What has Charlie Strong done without Bridgewater?

cmolater

Recruit
I keep hearing Charlie Strong is a great candidate, but what has he done without Teddy Bridgewater?

Advertisement
What has Butch done without Dorsey?

/I like Butch and Strong. Just tired of hearing this logic.

I keep hearing Charlie Strong is a great candidate, but what has he done without Teddy Bridgewater?

Not much

I don't think he would of kept it going at Louisville

Not to mention bridgewater fell into his lap when Shannon was fired he was dead set on playing for a black coach

Yep. Last time I checked Dorsey was a multiple heisman finalist.

See folks, you can play this game with every coach. It's just not as funny when it's your guy.

Last edited:
He beat Oklahoma.....with NO QB........NOW SHUT THE ***** UP!

What has Tom Herman done.....................Jack Sh*t!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Success as a HC is usually always pointed back to a QB... Any HC.

It's just reality that you can't win without a QB. Give strong credit for getting Teddy to UL away from hometown Miami.

We have Brad Kaaya and Jack Allison coming in, he would be set at QB for the next 5-6 years if that is the only knock against him and we chose to hire him. Strong isn't my number 1 but hes far from the bottom of my list.

Advertisement
Success as a HC is usually always pointed back to a QB... Any HC.

It's just reality that you can't win without a QB. Give strong credit for getting Teddy to UL away from hometown Miami.

We have Brad Kaaya and Jack Allison coming in, he would be set at QB for the next 5-6 years if that is the only knock against him and we chose to hire him. Strong isn't my number 1 but hes far from the bottom of my list.

Jack Allison! Can someone remind me why it's good to have Jack Allison locked up again and how it will help the class? guyS

This. It's such a stupid argument. He recruited Teddy as a QB when others wanted him at other positions. There is plenty to knock Strong about, having and succeeding with Teddy is not one of them.

Advertisement
Back