What Happened To UNC Game Broadcast??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cursing the TV at the Hunter Tackett at bat bottom of the 4th 2 outs and a runner at 3rd. He let's the lollipop curveball right down the middle go for a strike then swings cluelessly at two **** balls in the dirt.

My goodness. It's time for the coaches to get in the faces of the hitters. I can't stand this crap.

Last edited:
Canes explode for 1 run in the bottom of the 6th and lead 3-2 top 7.

Hunter Tackett RBI single with a runner on third

Advertisement
Offensive woes continue. Top 10 still 3-3. Midtown in to pitch.

That's it for me tonight. (i get up at 3:00am) Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Man some of these Canes games are just plain hard to watch. Lucky run in the 11th to tie it up and send it to the 12th. I'll take it I guess but the team isn't instilling much confidence.

And on cue Mediavilla gives up a double on the first pitch of the 12th. Looks like we could have to make another comeback in the bottom of the 12th... Make that back to back to back hits for UNC to open the 12th. Seems like we have loss number six in a row coming up.

Last edited:
That was a horrible effort from Rivera. Kids in little league would have caught that.

Last edited:
Two defensive blunders and a few hits in the 12th. UNC still has bases loaded with one out and a two run lead. Guess that means I can go to bed. I wonder where a six-game losing streak ranks in our history?

Advertisement
Let another one slip by with heavy mismanagement from Morris.

Program can’t even manage to keep the lights on now

Advertisement
Back