What happened to tough al

TheRagingWolf

Junior
Where did he go?

Remember before the ohio state game he said stuff like "we are going to run out the clock for the final 8 minutes" and we basically did. Remember the al that gave an inspirational halftime speech against va tech. Remember the al that had the goat press conference when he was hired.

Al where did u go?

Advertisement
He gone. This NCAA cloud screwed him up big time.he don't know what to do anymore now the cloud is lifted. He still coaching like we in the cloud.

Remember coach D during the bowl game against ND? Saying things like: "The D-line is not even pushing the O-line back. That is just laziness."

Remember coach D during the bowl game against ND? Saying things like: "The D-line is not even pushing the O-line back. That is just laziness."

Id do unspeakable things to get the current DL to play like they did against ND in the bowl game

Advertisement
Al's players show the same toughnes he shows which is none. Al Goldens best team in my opinion was his first year with shannons players. Yeah we had more losses but we played competitive in every game with a really hard schedule. Shows the player development under golden

If Golden can't muster up a game plan to beat the worst VT team in recent memory, he should be fired by Blake James immediately following the conclusion of the game.

Advertisement
Where did he go?

Remember before the ohio state game he said stuff like "we are going to run out the clock for the final 8 minutes" and we basically did. Remember the al that gave an inspirational halftime speech against va tech. Remember the al that had the goat press conference when he was hired.

Al where did u go?

He didn't get the Penn State job, and he no longer gives any fvcks

If Golden can't muster up a game plan to beat the worst VT team in recent memory, he should be fired by Blake James immediately following the conclusion of the game.

Whoa whoa whoa, hole up. You aren't taking into account the lack of sunlight during this game and the scary intro music VPISU plays.

Where did he go?

Al where did u go?

5QlpzFt.jpg

Advertisement
Folden is a fake and he's been found out. He never knew people down here were that allergic to bull from northerners. We see them daily and are adept at smelling bull.

Advertisement

I'd argue that last year's VT team was worse. Logan Thomas regressed more than Snickers in his time at VT. We just made him look like an All-American against us as we usually do.

Watch the kid playing QB for them go off against us and we lose. And when we lose I guarandamntee Al brings up how that's a good VT team that beat Ohio State in Columbus.

I'd argue that last year's VT team was worse. Logan Thomas regressed more than Snickers in his time at VT. We just made him look like an All-American against us as we usually do.

Watch the kid playing QB for them go off against us and we lose. And when we lose I guarandamntee Al brings up how that's a good VT team that beat Ohio State in Columbus.

All of this. We're coming off a bye week and should be more than prepapred for VT, and yet I'm expecting another lackluster performance and more excuses about how difficult it is to play in Blacksburgh, blah, blah.

Where did he go?

Al where did u go?

He didn't get the Penn State job, and he no longer gives any fvcks

THIS!!!!

This is the kind of guy that scares the crap out of Al Golden:

hi-res-7ba2d75b25df2d8c0e4b07a7b98f8a5f_crop_north.jpg

Slow, weak arm, poor decision maker with bad mechanics.

Advertisement
Back