What happened to tough al

Advertisement
This is the kind of guy that scares the crap out of Al Golden:

hi-res-7ba2d75b25df2d8c0e4b07a7b98f8a5f_crop_north.jpg

Slow, weak arm, poor decision maker with bad mechanics.

Really? Are you blind??

I see a tough-nosed, hard-working, dedicated kid who will work his tail off to fix what needs to be fixed and do what needs to be done to get the job done. He's a lunch-pail, coal-shoveling sunofabitch is what he is. Consider yourself warned...

This is the kind of guy that scares the crap out of Al Golden:

hi-res-7ba2d75b25df2d8c0e4b07a7b98f8a5f_crop_north.jpg

Slow, weak arm, poor decision maker with bad mechanics.

Career day versus Doritos D. Pitt last night took away the run and forced this bum to beat them. VT will establish the run and then we all know what will happen next. An average DC takes away what an O likes to do best. Doritos philosophy is not to change or force a an O to go to plan B.

Dorito doesn't believe in pressuring the QB. Last year's VT game infuriated me because Logan Thomas was/is awful, the first semblance of pressure he is throwing hot garbage. We just gave him time in the pocket, for what reason? Like Louisville's new qb, just give him time in the pocket because that's the hardest thing for a qb to deal with is no pressure.

Advertisement
Al saw an opportunity with the cloud when he realized things would be harder than he expected. He went from being a UM guy to a selfish "I'm going to take care of myself" guy knowing that the school was too invested in him with the 2019 extension. He is completed protected by the school for sticking with us through tough times and can move forward however he wants. Blake James kisses Al's *** for staying more than demanding he improves the product. UM is a very politically correct school and the elite con man that Al is, is using it to his complete advantage.

I never saw Tough Al.

It's been:

Slick Al - Getting the job.
Surprised Al - Hearing about the cloud.
Conniving Al 1.0 - Working the cloud into an extension.
Conniving Al 2.0 - Clamoring for the PSU Job
Missing Al 1.0 - The wake of his consideration for PSU becoming public.
Missing Al 2.0 - Skipping interviews and hotlines after losses.
Defiant Al - Excuses after excuses after excuses.

Next up is Defeated Al.

Advertisement
I never saw Tough Al.

It's been:

Slick Al - Getting the job.
Surprised Al - Hearing about the cloud.
Conniving Al 1.0 - Working the cloud into an extension.
Conniving Al 2.0 - Clamoring for the PSU Job
Missing Al 1.0 - The wake of his consideration for PSU becoming public.
Missing Al 2.0 - Skipping interviews and hotlines after losses.
Defiant Al - Excuses after excuses after excuses.

Next up is Defeated Al.

That's the 7 Stages of Al that I remember. We saw a preview of Defeated Al after the Rustled Bowl and after Ped State rejected his sweaty advances.

I never saw Tough Al.
This. There is no such thing as Tough Al. Everything he said in his first presser was nothing but a sell. The false bravado, the "are we not supposed to beat Alabama" act, etc, all BS. Everything he said about the program, the history, the tradition, etc. all of it was a con to get the fans and media to buy in and we did.

Tough Al doesn't exist as has been evidenced by his 4 years at Miami.

Advertisement
The ****er and Shannon pics a priceless and painful all at the same time. LMAO

^^ pretty close

Not quite there yet though. That puffy head is about to snap up and spew out some excuses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back