What happened to Payton?

Advertisement
Overhyped like a motherfcker so far. He's another one of those dudes that the fans turned into Terrell Owens before he did anything.
Facts at least u said it....thought I was going to have to carry this thread mope style. Better u then me they are afraid to go at it with u. I saw your post and said to myself good a job well done I don't have to mope only internally.

I think he got caught up in all the COVID stuff, first as a contact and then possibly as a positive. He must have gotten injured in practice when the team went back right after Thanksgiving. He's been in a full knee brace with crutches since right after that..

Advertisement
Payton and Huff are two kids I've thought have all the potential in the world but I have no idea if either will do anything here. I hope the light bulb goes on for both because they could be difference makers.
They have both been at um for 3 semesters. I swear yall think this is a video game or something and guys just play. This is real life and these kids have a lot going on with a pandemic included and no spring.

he's had two years, next year is make or break. Rn nothing wrong with calling him a major dissapointment.

No WRs are shining under Manny Diaz bc hes trash. Also Lashlee’s offense isn’t as “spread” as the hype and He’s also a suspect play caller.
I say what i say next will all do respect.....you should change your avatar picture to a drippy vag cause that's how you post.

if Dark Man X saw what whinny ish you posted attached to his pic he'd flip for real

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk about Payton... but I have a feeling Keyshawn Smith is going to break out next year. Just a hunch.
Before that it was idk about Wiggins but I have a feeling Payton is gonna break out. We just keep setting ourselves up for failure. All over the nation true freshmen, rs freshman, & true soph not only play but are their teams best players. Not here.

Advertisement
Why are we talking about any one WR when WR's have been a complete and utter disaster. When no one can beat out our starting three, we have PROBLEMS in that room.

Then add the departures of Hightower and Ezzard... I have no idea what Likens was doing.

No WRs are shining under Manny Diaz bc hes trash. Also Lashlee’s offense isn’t as “spread” as the hype and He’s also a suspect play caller.

I'm amazed you don't coach at a high level professionally.

I'd bet if you were coaching you could win a Natty and a Super Bowl in the same year.

All of our WR were missing for a greater part of the season.

Harley seemed to be the only one to really step up but even he still needs work..

Payton has time to get in the groove and i wouldn't right him off yet.

Hopefully we can get a full off season of workouts in and gel better going into next season.

We need everyone back and there is no other way around it. Harley, Jordan, Harris and King all need to come back.

Some of these guys may not be fan favorites but we ain't in position and haven't been in position to have solid performers dip early.

Advertisement
Back