What happened after the UF game?

They found out it takes more then the U on there helmets to win at crunch time it won’t save you only what the Playmaker, Rohan , Ray Lewis and others told you will do it to win.

It’s obvious they didn’t understand or care to put in the work to achieve.

That’s what happened

Advertisement
blowing out the entire staff shows he isnt stubborn by any means. firing your offensive staff after 1 year is admitting you made a mistake. getting rid of rumph is doing what he planned on doing last year but didnt work out with Fran Brown getting the DC job. orgeron looked toast but got the assistant hires right after he messed up with Canada. lets see if manny can do the same. hes only getting another season so we wont have to wait too long to figure out the will he or wont he
If he doesn't sack Banda, he's stubborn. That's the sign of real willingness. I'm betting he won't do it.

Advertisement
Imagine being on a team where you know your offense is so bad you know you have no chance of winning: when you have no confidence in your QB most folks just packed it in : Louisville was 2 and 9 last year they made a strong comeback

Advertisement
After?

Shows me the coaches had zero clue how to get the team back together after a rough week zero loss...

I mean having a bye week to prepare for a true frosh QB in Howell for UNC and still losing told me a lot about this team

We beat three bad teams and people thought we had turned some corner. The suckers fell for it as they always do.
Agreed but those 3 bad teams would likely beat the last 3 on our schedule. I'd argue they're all better than FIU, Duke and La. Tech. We beat the second best team on the schedule (Virgina) but lost some to some of the chittiest...

I understand Foster's game planning and Perry almost saving us that day. That said, there have been a lot of times at the end of the year where Jarren simply couldn't throw accurate balls to open guys. It wasn't even that Enos was calling bad plays all the time, we couldn't adjust, or even making the right read. It was: he couldn't complete passes he was easily completing against Louisville, etc.

Again, those passes were only "easy" against lousiville because louisville didn't follow Fosters plan like every other team.

Lousiville did nothing to slow down the short to intermediate routes and nothing to slow down the timing of our passing rhythm.

No cover 2, press, or man coverage **** near all game.

Jarren hesitates, holds the ball, and 2nd guesses against press man and cover 2. Whats "open" to you isn't open to jarren because he needs to see the players entire jersey to let it rip.

Anytime there is any traffic in the passing lanes or any pressure in his peripheral he holds the ball, loses his platform, doesn't trust his arm or the receivers, therefore inaccurate passes on open receivers.

Advertisement
Team quit gave up and played like **** most of the year. They got thrown under the bus the locker rooms a mess. It's a fuqin disaster of Al Golden levels but worse

Advertisement
We’re bound to repeat this clown show next year. I have zero confidence in the analyst. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I want BJ, the Analyst and all the riffraffs he hired gone. My fear is, if, by a miracle, he goes from 6-7 to 7-6, there will celebrations in the Admin offices on what a great year it was, with “Croquettas and cafecitos for all!” Oooohs and aaaahs for the film highlights showing only the good plays, with Manny’s many coaching conquests and intellectual analysis of the wins. Excuse me, but I Just tasted some vomitus in my mouth and now need to go barf in the toilet, on my knees.

Honestly, that first game was obvious fool's gold: a first game that we all thought meant we could have been a likely top 15 team. Maybe we also almost won because neither team had much time to practice (plus Franks instead of Trask played), but we seemed like a better overall team with a ton of hope to maybe finish 11-1 this year based on that game and our eventual schedule.

We even saw Enos with an immaculate first drive to that game and thinking he just needed to focus on that creativity the rest of the year. Maybe Jarren was the issue being his first start ever and/or the O-line being real green.

The way this team derailed though, losing to mediocre UNC because our idiotic ST coach couldn't figure out Baxa sucked by then (or Baker incapable of stopping 4th and 17 with a true FR qb or our cbs getting routinely roasted), and then squeaking by CMU, it just seemed downhill (with some ups and downs) onwards and no attempt to adjust to having a green offensive line, etc. That first game gave the idea so much more was going to happen this year and looking back even though Enos didn't adjust to our O-line or to having any sort of flow to the playcalling there's no way we should have lost to at least four teams the way we did this year based on that first game.

It's not remotely the same team post-La. Tech that we were against UF.
Someone invented game film.

Advertisement
Back