What happened after the UF game?

Advertisement
Post-Louisville, I thought we would win out easily and win some crappy bowl game. Maybe the offense had seen the light. Nope: more fool's gold.

The radical inconsistency insinuates a substance less leader.

We might have gone to the Orange Bowl had we beaten FIU and Duke. As unbelievable as that sounds.

Some people were welcoming the possibility of facing Alabama in that game.

As it turned out, we would have just had a rematch with UF if we had gone to the Orange Bowl. And probably gotten routed.

Post-Louisville, I thought we would win out easily and win some crappy bowl game. Maybe the offense had seen the light. Nope: more fool's gold.

The radical inconsistency insinuates a substance less leader.
You are not alone. Post-Louisville I also believed that we had turned a corner and were goin to win out the rest of the season. I could not have expected that this coaching staff would have allowed that momentum to be wasted and that we would have historically collapsed to the likes of FIU and LaTech. The complete inability to motivate the players and the constant getting outcoached by every opponent has made me realize that Manny may be beyond repair.

Advertisement
that game and stretch right before were the most baffling, I was somehow hopeful on the season/team and on Williams. Williams played savior against FSU, then lit up Louisville. We need to know wtf happened in that locker room
Your on to something. What's up with Williams? Something sinister or just checking out? I don't know.

Bud Foster wrote the template. Sit on the short and intermediates and force our young Oline to block long enough for deeper routes to develop.

Enos either couldn't or was too arrogant to adjust to what Dc's were throwing at us.

TBH, the UNC and GT game should have been the lube that prepared all UM fans for the anal rape that commenced for the rest of the season.

I didn't even expect much after Louisville because their DC was a regular Donofrio playing 10 yards off the ball and giving our qbs all day to throw

M.bm
I understand Foster's game planning and Perry almost saving us that day. That said, there have been a lot of times at the end of the year where Jarren simply couldn't throw accurate balls to open guys. It wasn't even that Enos was calling bad plays all the time, we couldn't adjust, or even making the right read. It was: he couldn't complete passes he was easily completing against Louisville, etc.
Right. Why?

M.bm

Right. Why?

And again I REALLY DO UNDERSTAND that Foster provided the template for Williams. The thing is, and the point of the second comment as you mentioned, is a lot of Williams issues WERE NOT ABOUT DEALING WITH THAT TEMPLATE (as I have plainly said). He was missing wide open guys post-Louisville and seemed like someone with bi-polar disorder or some sort of drunken teenager. Game film had nothing to do with a lot of his missing simple passes he was making earlier in the year.

Your on to something. What's up with Williams? Something sinister or just checking out? I don't know.

lol - **** happens every year when they are eliminated from ACC race

I never insinuated anything sinister, just a weak locker room. Also, look at his numbers prior to the last three games, they were pretty good. Then against our weakest competition he crumbled

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back