What f....!!!!!!

Advertisement
Those limp wrists can only mean one thing. Is it just a coincidence that Nole rhymes with ****hole?

Advertisement
hahahahahahahah that's funny. this series always trends up and down for both teams. i guess it's finally coming back to this side. the second one team thinks they can do anything and not get punched in the mouth, they find out how wrong they were. randy started us down this road with his big timing attitude when jumbo was new. lol i'm actually happy :) i remember being ranked one behind them after this video lol good times. i'll never forget that game. over before it started
[video=youtube;rPSDoWI9LC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSDoWI9LC4[/video]

***** sitting on the U like a professional faqqit. He was prob down here on the same boat with Odell Beckham and his ghey all male posse.

Advertisement
Would have been ill if he took the pic and all of a sudden chad and joe were standing behind him...

You guys realize making a big deal of it is just making his day right? Who cares. Let the team whoop his *** next year but keep silent until then.

Advertisement
It's Florida State.

Why would anyone expect anything different from the kid or the FSU 24/7 web site that posted the photo?

Maybe Canes fans can take turns next fall ****ing on the Bowden statue outside the Doak ...:sneakiness:

hahahahahahahah that's funny. this series always trends up and down for both teams. i guess it's finally coming back to this side. the second one team thinks they can do anything and not get punched in the mouth, they find out how wrong they were. randy started us down this road with his big timing attitude when jumbo was new. lol i'm actually happy :) i remember being ranked one behind them after this video lol good times. i'll never forget that game. over before it started
[video=youtube;rPSDoWI9LC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSDoWI9LC4[/video]

"My name is Sammy and I love to play,
Watch me hit that hole, then fumble the ball away!"

Catchy tune.

[video=youtube_share;F2SAgJvEb4g]https://youtu.be/F2SAgJvEb4g[/video]

No worries!!
Next time call J-Rock and boys ...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unfortunately we can't retaliate because who goes to Tallahassee to visit???

What's cool is his Hate for The U, to go and make a Special Trip to the campus and take that picture, just says how much The U gets under his skin...

I can already see this in "The U: Part 3." It all started after Mark Richts first full season, this lowlife FSU player disrespected our University, and we made it a point from there on out that we will never lose to FSU again

Unfortunately we can't retaliate because who goes to Tallahassee to visit???

What's cool is his Hate for The U, to go and make a Special Trip to the campus and take that picture, just says how much The U gets under his skin...

I don't tweet @ kids as a rule but couldn't resist on this one. I simply asked him, since he was there, to tweet a pic of the city of Miami and compare it to Tallahassee cuz I was curious . I added a pic of South Beach for good measure.

About an hour later, I noticed a Miami recruit (I cant recall who) calling him out because he had deleted the original tweet.....Other guys, I think Blades jr, tweeted a pic of flashing the U on the 50 yard line at FSU.

some silly sh*t on twitter

Advertisement
Back