What f....!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;F2SAgJvEb4g]https://youtu.be/F2SAgJvEb4g[/video]

No worries!!
Next time call J-Rock and boys ...

That **** never gets old. Ol boy was stacking bodies. Props to that guy and his buddy.

I'm going to pull a handful of **** out of Bobby Bowden's diaper next time I see him and rub it in his face. I'm going to even the score for UM on this one.

[video=youtube_share;F2SAgJvEb4g]https://youtu.be/F2SAgJvEb4g[/video]

No worries!!
Next time call J-Rock and boys ...

That **** never gets old. Ol boy was stacking bodies. Props to that guy and his buddy.

I've watched that video 50 times and love it more every time I see it. Whoever that dude is should be inducted into the ring of honor.

Advertisement
The truth is, we live in those mot-therfūckers heads rent free.

They've beat us like 6 straight times but they still want to be us. So much so, they make pilgrimages to Coral Gables to be in the aura of the world famous U.

It's called jealous little brother syndrome, and they will always have it.

He's just bitter because his name has the word "Nad" in it.

Advertisement
Al Blades Jr did it better

[TWEET]587404462584508416[/TWEET]

It's funny to see people get all giggity on here about this, but then get bent that he did that on the campus U. It doesn't bother me, it's pretty dang funny and just a part of what makes the rivalry fun. Well played by the man.

Unfortunately we can't retaliate because who goes to Tallahassee to visit???

What's cool is his Hate for The U, to go and make a Special Trip to the campus and take that picture, just says how much The U gets under his skin...

Lol. Google Al Blades son on his visit to tallahassee last year standing g on the stadium logo.

People here were circle jerkin about that, but this is different and outrageous.

Relax, life is not that serious guy.

The truth is, we live in those mot-therfūckers heads rent free.

They've beat us like 6 straight times but they still want to be us. So much so, they make pilgrimages to Coral Gables to be in the aura of the world famous U.

It's called jealous little brother syndrome, and they will always have it.

Yep.
They are a like a cheap knockoff of this program in our prime.
They are that cheap ROLEX knockoff watch you buy in the streets of New York for 25 dollars.

Advertisement
Back