What f....!!!!!!

Al Blades Jr did it better

[TWEET]587404462584508416[/TWEET]

It's funny to see people get all giggity on here about this, but then get bent that he did that on the campus U. It doesn't bother me, it's pretty dang funny and just a part of what makes the rivalry fun. Well played by the man.

Agree good stuff by both party's. We need to figure out a way to beat them soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I used to get offended by this as disrespectful but then I realized how goofy frooty they look doing it.

Guarantee you this Free Shoes b*tch was nervously peeking over his shoulder, telling his fruitcake homeboy, 'hurry up and take the picture ...'

Betcha they sprinted off campus faster than Famous Jameis leaving the fish market.

****, that **** was weak anyway.

Little Blades throwing up The U at midfield in Trailerhassee? Much, much better.

Advertisement
It's Florida State.

Why would anyone expect anything different from the kid or the FSU 24/7 web site that posted the photo?

Maybe Canes fans can take turns next fall ****ing on the Bowden statue outside the Doak ...:sneakiness:

Whereas he always wanted to come to the City of Miami because there is something to see and do. Nobody going all the way to Trailorhasse just to mock a statue. They won't have Dalvin rescuing them next year. Plus he was probably thinking, ****! I shoulda signed here. This city and school is better than the country bumpkin place I'm stuck in".

It's Florida State.

Why would anyone expect anything different from the kid or the FSU 24/7 web site that posted the photo?

Maybe Canes fans can take turns next fall ****ing on the Bowden statue outside the Doak ...:sneakiness:

You do realize this happens with our players, right?

It's Florida State.

Whereas he always wanted to come to the City of Miami because there is something to see and do. Nobody going all the way to Trailorhasse just to mock a statue. They won't have Dalvin rescuing them next year. Plus he was probably thinking, ****! I shoulda signed here. This city and school is better than the country bumpkin place I'm stuck in".

Based on where he about to get drafted im sure he is fine with his decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back