What ever happened to Josh Sanguinetti

Advertisement
Happy that he's getting a scholly, but this kid was hoping to be at Stanford or Miami at one point
Yeah well he physically just aint it so school stepped back. Now his stats are lowkey sick and I wouldn't be shocked if he balls out but can't trust him

Advertisement
Can here it now, watching the sec games on CBS and them going on about how this kid wasn't good enough for Miami but now he's on his way to the league, gonna be a steal for Miss State 🤦

Last edited:
Can here it now, watching the sec games on CBS and them going on about how this kid wasn't good enough for Miami but now he's on his way to the league, gonna be a steal for Miss State 🤦

lol at Sanguinetti and his sundial 40 playing in the NFL

Advertisement
He'll end up on scholarship somewhere and wherever that is, it's more than what I would bet 99 percent of the board did with their athletic ability.

I'm all for saying so and so should or shouldn't get offered based on whatever. Reading these comments though, one would think he's some lowlife talentless POS. I don't understand the need for all of that. By all means though, carry on. It's just too bad we can't all be as fantastic and amazing as some of you apparently are.
You told the truth. Also its plenty of players without great 40 times thats ballin.

For a kid who is reportedly a really good student and was considering UM, Michigan and Stanford it would be a shame if he ended up at MSU. Ideally for him he would end up at a much better academic institution such as Vanderbilt, Duke or Northwestern.

Agreed. This was surprising to me, too. I thought the academics were important to him. Mississippi State is the #177 university in the country per US News. They're not exactly lighting it up. Maybe it was just the closest school to his buddy, Kenny, that offered.

Agreed. This was surprising to me, too. I thought the academics were important to him. Mississippi State is the #177 university in the country per US News. They're not exactly lighting it up. Maybe it was just the closest school to his buddy, Kenny, that offered.

Maybe the better schools lost interest. I thought the same thing immediately. Maybe he will transfer after a year to a better school.

Advertisement

It really seems strange for him to end up there. Aside from Duke and Vanderbilt, he also has offers from UNC, GT and BC (who he OV to last weekend) amongst a bunch of other much better schools than MSU.

Maybe the better schools lost interest. I thought the same thing immediately. Maybe he will transfer after a year to a better school.

Oh, I think the schools definitely lost interest. Like @TRick72 said, I thought he would be at a school with better academics, like a Vanderbilt/Duke/Northwestern/Rice/Cal/UVA type of school.

But I guess this was the only way he and Kenny could both be Bulldogs.

Oh, I think the schools definitely lost interest. Like @TRick72 said, I thought he would be at a school with better academics, like a Vanderbilt/Duke/Northwestern/Rice/Cal/UVA type of school.

But I guess this was the only way he and Kenny could both be Bulldogs.

You killed it with that last line :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement

Academics, perhaps they're great in what he intends to study. Who knows, but good luck with the opportunity.

If this kid is good enough to play at Mississippi State he's good enough to play at Duke or Vanderbilt.

Advertisement
Back