What ever happened to Josh Sanguinetti

Advertisement
I’d take... he might not be elite or great but he provides depth and hopefully upgrades us from the knowles of the world

Knowles put up an all-time horrible SPARQ rating for a UM recruit. Even then, he was taller, heavier, a little faster, and jumped a little higher than Sango. Neither tests like a UM-caliber athlete.

But the class is in shambles and we need depth in the secondary, so why not pick up an unathletic 4* DB if nobody else wants him?

There's only 3 safeties on the roster including K Smith. I refuse to include Knowles. There's no safety on the board other than MAR (potentially) and Josh. Josh is becoming one of the most important recruits on the board. The kid is a playmaker. He's much more talented than Knowles. That's just silly. The staff should be all over him. It'd be nice to see @Stefan Adams interview him to see if there's been any contact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There's only 3 safeties on the roster including K Smith. I refuse to include Knowles. There's no safety on the board other than MAR (potentially) and Josh. Josh is becoming one of the most important recruits on the board. The kid is a playmaker. He's much more talented than Knowles. That's just silly. The staff should be all over him. It'd be nice to see @Stefan Adams interview him to see if there's been any contact.
MAR wants to play offense-RB or WR. Any chance we have better be recruiting him on that side or Canes lose any chance whatsoever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back