What Does Manny have to do, to save his job??

Advertisement
im over Harley with the drops and running backwards at time. the four kids you named plus George are talented. Franklin looked faster than I thought. Honestly, Gaynor getting hurt isn't that bad. he's trash

There is no doubt the defense is terrible and the fact that the HC is the DC magnifies that he's failed on that side of the ball. HOWEVER, Miami should have scored more more than 13 against Bama, should not have had to kick a FG to beat App State, and against MSU our starting WRs and TEs once again showed that they have frying pans for hands yet the same players who were dropping passes kept getting series. Oh here's the possession breakdown in case you want to throw up:

Fumble
Punt
TD
Missed FG
INT
Turnover on downs
Punt
TD
Fumble
FG
INT
End of Game

On 3 of MSU TDs, they had to go 11 yards, then 13 yards, then 23 yards. That's 21 points all where they started at the Miami 23 or closer. Should the defense have held them to FGs? Sure. That would have been great. Were they put in a horrendous position by the offense? There is no doubt. MSU only had two TDs drives where they were able to drive the length of the field. If Lashlee couldn't tell after App State that King isn't the best QB for his offense, then he has no brain. If he realized it, but thought he couldn't bench his dinged up starter, then he has no balls. It's has to be one or the other.

I’d say be 9-3 and win the coastal at a minimum. I just don’t see him beating UNC and NCST at a minimum this year. GT obviously looks much improved and Pitt is always tough. The coastal may be absolute *** but it’s not like Miami is 3-1 and looking good.

I wouldn't worry too much about recruits jumping ship. Our main point has always been our access to the NFL anyway but seeing true freshmen play excites recruits so this debacle doesn't necessarily kill our program.

Advertisement
Were 2-2 and begining ACC play.

If we finish 7-1 or better then its pretty much a lock to bring Manny back

If we finish 6-2 then it depends on how we looked in that period, if we played good assignment based football and cleaned up everything and have the young QBs playing good football then yeah, you bring Manny back.

If we finish 5-3 or worse then it's pretty much a done deal Manny is gone, going 7-5 in year 3 is inexcusable with this roster

What do you think??
I don't think this is a worthless thread, there are about 25 threads about firing Manny and who we should get to replace him. This is the only thread I've seen about what he needs to do to keep it
I don't think anyone is optimistic
I personally believe this is an average roster at best.our de nowhere near what last years were lbs are average,safties are average, corners are only ok receivers are just ok, oline was overhyped.lets face it we probably dont have a first or second round draft pick in the next 2 years.

Advertisement
to answer the question, he has to win out.

i dont buy unc sucking for more weeks. and i think virginia tech will improve as the season goes on.

the fact that clemson is wobbly for the first time in like a decade almost and miami is struggling again just as the time is right... ******* ****

What’s funny is that like clockwork I knew these type of threads would pop up after this game. Lol.

We were supposed to be no less than 3-1 entering ACC play, but we’re 2-2. Smoking a hapless FCS school means chit, we’re absolutely notorious for smoking hapless FCS & playing Frosh who do well. I knew some hope would be restored.

What Are You Doing Wtf GIF by Justin
I can't stop laughing at this

Advertisement
-Win out in convincing fashion in every game, as there isn't a team left on schedule that should pose as an actual challenge (on paper), which is usually all a coach thats actually worth their **** needs on their side if they can...you know...coach.
-win the ACC
-win NY6 bowl game
-pull off monstrous recruiting class

Expectations for what this year should have brought havent changed. Adhere to em or get the fvck out, Manny.

Advertisement
What I saw NCST beating Clemson , we will CCST to them Wake Forest is a BEAST of a team also.

Losing season for us we are NOT back or fixed in any way.

I’m NOT falling for the KOOLAIDE stand with little neighbors kid saying sip this delicious KOOLAIDE “. WE BACK “ it’s taste so good and it’s free.

NOT DOING IT

Were 2-2 and begining ACC play.

If we finish 7-1 or better then its pretty much a lock to bring Manny back

If we finish 6-2 then it depends on how we looked in that period, if we played good assignment based football and cleaned up everything and have the young QBs playing good football then yeah, you bring Manny back.

If we finish 5-3 or worse then it's pretty much a done deal Manny is gone, going 7-5 in year 3 is inexcusable with this roster

What do you think??
Making those fresh hot meme.

1632650716933.png

Combined record of the first 3 opponents:

11-1

The last 2 games last year and first 3 this year are enough to make us all puke and I can’t imagine there’s anybody who has confidence we’re going to do anything noteworthy the next 2 months. But we haven’t lost to FIU or Duke just yet. Let’s see how Thursday goes. And let’s see if we can exercise some demons in Chapel Hill. No reason to really draw full conclusions on a season after a third of it.
I said I can tell you how this season will go based on how well we play Bama. We're right on track, unfortunately. In his two prior seasons, neither team got better as the season went on, both regressed. The play of our upperclassmen has regressed. I see where this is going just fine. I can call it. He's going to land us in purgatory, 7 wins, with enough "eh, maybe" to give the AD some hope, but we all know what a soft result we witnessed. He won't be successful here by any typical measure of football success.

Advertisement
Back