What Does Manny have to do, to save his job??

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Were 2-2 and begining ACC play.

If we finish 7-1 or better then its pretty much a lock to bring Manny back

If we finish 6-2 then it depends on how we looked in that period, if we played good assignment based football and cleaned up everything and have the young QBs playing good football then yeah, you bring Manny back.

If we finish 5-3 or worse then it's pretty much a done deal Manny is gone, going 7-5 in year 3 is inexcusable with this roster

What do you think??

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Are You Doing Wtf GIF by Justin

Advertisement
Manny is that you?

7-1?!

We beat App St by 2 and got our **** pushed in by MSU at home.

We have playing some pretty well coached teams. I guess I'm not as optimistic as you lol
I agree, but if Manny goes 7-1 in the ACC and finishes the season 9-3 while winning the Costal then he deserves to come back. I doubt it happens though

Advertisement
Advertisement

If we finish 6-2 then it depends on how we looked in that period, if we played good assignment based football and cleaned up everything and have the young QBs playing good football then yeah, you bring Manny back.

If we finish 5-3 or worse then it's pretty much a done deal Manny is gone, going 7-5 in year 3 is inexcusable with this roster

What do you think??
I think you should stop starting worthless threads

What do you think??
If he loses the next 2 he won’t have a chance to win the next 6.

What do you think??

7-1 in acc play probably wins the division. If he wins the division, he can keep his job. Might be an unpopular sentiment, but if Miami fans are crediting Mario for going 4-3 with losses to Oregon st and Cal but falling *** backwards into the pac12 championship game (and beating a usc team whose HC was fired 3 games later), then Diaz should get equal credit for winning the acc coastal with a full slate of games. Not going to happen so don't think anyone needs to worry.

Advertisement
Back