What Does Manny have to do, to save his job??

Advertisement
7-1 in acc play probably wins the division. If he wins the division, he can keep his job. Might be an unpopular sentiment, but if Miami fans are crediting Mario for going 4-3 with losses to Oregon and Cal but falling *** backwards into the pac12 championship game (and beating a usc team whose HC was fired 3 games later), then Diaz should get equal credit for winning the acc coastal with a full slate of games. Not going to happen so don't think anyone needs to worry.
I agree, if we go 6-2 and have 2 close losses While playing good football then you got to think about bringing him back as well

Advertisement
Were 2-2 and begining ACC play.

If we finish 7-1 or better then its pretty much a lock to bring Manny back

If we finish 6-2 then it depends on how we looked in that period, if we played good assignment based football and cleaned up everything and have the young QBs playing good football then yeah, you bring Manny back.

If we finish 5-3 or worse then it's pretty much a done deal Manny is gone, going 7-5 in year 3 is inexcusable with this roster

What do you think??
If, If, If. ***** 2 DA NO! Pa fuera con Manuela!

Advertisement
Does anyone ever read the titles of threads? The question was "What does Manny have to do to save his job?"

It wasn't "what do you think the Canes will do the rest of the year?" The responses on here aren't what people think will happen the rest of the year.

What Manny needs to do to save his job is implausible. We all know that.

I agree, if we go 6-2 and have 2 close losses While playing good football then you got to think about bringing him back as well

I don't think it will be enough. Miami didn't just get beat by MSU, we got smacked around at home. If those two close losses are to FSU and UNC, then that's a absolute no go. First, no excuse to lose to that horrible FSU team. Second, that would be 3 losses in row to Mack Brown and UNC, which is unacceptable.

Advertisement
I always love these threads after we just embarrass what was essentially a HS team. Optimism reigns supreme.

But nothing is different right now than 9 hours ago or one week ago when we got destroyed by MSU.

Manny is not going better than 5-3 in ACC play.

Advertisement
If he hits the powerball and donates it All to the University of Miami, he might have a shot at keeping his job.

Resign GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Advertisement
Back