What does Keef have planned?

Bryant made his decision in January. Citing jimbo as the only coach to visit his home. Also his tight friendship with one of the coaches.

Advertisement
Didn't get to see it what'd he do throw the u hat on the ground? Switch it like 6 times? Oh well, another poor DT year SMH

Enjoy fading into obscurity and never making an impact, KEEF.

In a few years we will not see his impact, and in a few past that nobody will even remember his name. Great choice. Hope your baby girl enjoys that.

Advertisement
its been said a few post above.. but to re-iterate

staying close to your daughter - is not going 10 hours away

GTFOH with that ish

And the answer to our question...

He got soze-d like an annoying girlfriend by ESPN, and had some white ***gy blogger announce his 'shocker' for him an hour in advance.

R.I.P. to 'Keef'. He died how he lived: playing the game.

All hail '*****': absentee father, buried in the depth chart at FSU, *****made traitor to his place of birth.

Advertisement
I'm proud to say I thought the guy was an un-funny douche bag and posted it at the time, when "most" individuals that posted in ***** threads were all over his ****......saying he was funny and it didn't matter where he went he was "the man".

I'm sure the silent majority thought he was a ******* idiot as well, just didn't want to spoil the slim chances we had with the dip****.

The guy didn't take recruiting seriously and the fact that people are willing gift him a scholarship to further his education. He treated it like a game, and in the end, I can't really see a guy like that putting in the effort to be great. When two a days come around no on will give a **** how funny you are on twitter.

"Salute the Hoot" was funny. Disrespectful, but funny. (honestly, if Schnelly was still there, I'd woulda viewed it differently.) Committing to Walmart was funny. Some of the other **** was funny.

That said, part of being a troll is the finish. He *****ed out. His whole announcement was anti-climatic and stupid. Guess Karma can be, as they say, a *****.

Advertisement
Back