What does Keef have planned?

He's going to do a handstand on his chair and announce with his asss.

He's going to send out 6 loi's and 5 of them will say fucck you, the remaining one will be smeared in troll shiit.

He's going to consume all the loi's and fart out the winner.

He's not going to show up.

He's going to send in a *** video of him and Grind Amy since Alex only fuccks Pork.

He's going to eat a pan con bistek and not say shiit during his announcement then stand up, promptly kick Fat Fucck Manny in his balls and throat chop Torian Bean with a []_[] hands symbol.

Advertisement
Don't shoot the messenger ... but I saw this tonight. It would certainly "shock the world".

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=126978

After Ryan Timmons and the potential of Jason Hatcher, you didn’t think it could get any better did you? Well, don’t go to sleep yet. 300 pound 4 star Florida Defensive Tackle Keith Bryant says he is considering Kentucky when he makes his announcement tomorrow. For weeks, everyone has assumed that the star player was picking between South Carolina, Florida State and Miami. But today he went hat shopping and picked up a USC AND Kentucky hat as well. He tells 24/7 Sports about the Cats:

“I love Coach Stoops at Kentucky and he’s offering me a deal I can’t refuse,” Bryant said. “I would have a chance to go up there with Tevin (Spells) and the rest of my teammates. Anything could happen with that.”

It seems too good to be true and it probably is. The Cats are likely going to steal one player from Florida and another from USC. But could they get a third from South Carolina/Miami/Florida State? We have to think no…but with our man Stoops, you never know….

This could definitely happen.

At this point, even if he doesn't end up here I'm rooting for him just based off the lulz he's given us..unless he goes to FSU.

Advertisement
Not gonna watch the announce,ent till after if he picks the u, I don't wanna be confused while I'm watching it when he picks like 3 hats

Don't shoot the messenger ... but I saw this tonight. It would certainly "shock the world".

After Ryan Timmons and the potential of Jason Hatcher, you didn’t think it could get any better did you? Well, don’t go to sleep yet. 300 pound 4 star Florida Defensive Tackle Keith Bryant says he is considering Kentucky when he makes his announcement tomorrow. For weeks, everyone has assumed that the star player was picking between South Carolina, Florida State and Miami. But today he went hat shopping and picked up a USC AND Kentucky hat as well. He tells 24/7 Sports about the Cats:

“I love Coach Stoops at Kentucky and he’s offering me a deal I can’t refuse,” Bryant said. “I would have a chance to go up there with Tevin (Spells) and the rest of my teammates. Anything could happen with that.”

It seems too good to be true and it probably is. The Cats are likely going to steal one player from Florida and another from USC. But could they get a third from South Carolina/Miami/Florida State? We have to think no…but with our man Stoops, you never know….

Sad thing is that this would not be shocking

Sad thing is that this would not be shocking

Based on the personality he's displayed so far, this wouldn't shock me one bit. I could see him making this decision for no other reason than because it would be shocking to so many. Then in a few months he'll be regretting it badly.

Advertisement

anyone else see that he said a DEAL HE CAN'T REFUSE?

He's going to come out in a suit and tie with a briefcase and read us the abstract of his thesis titled, "College Football Recruiting: How I Trolled America." Then commit to Harvard.

I work with a Nole fan and he says whorechant is claiming Bryant has told the coaches he is a nole. TIFWIW.

Advertisement
This punk needs to realize all this crap just makes him look bad and is disrespectful to the schools.

He's gonna have no less than six hats on the table and do process of elimination picking them up one by one and throwing them away. Cane.

Advertisement
Committed to FSU

Warchant.com - Haggins gets his man again in four-star DT Keith Bryant

Advertisement
Back