What does Keef have planned?

FUFSU

Keep sending stuff coward
He's too good for just the normal hat trick. I expect much more out of him.

Keith Bryant
@BasedBoyKeith97
Follow
Fau owl hat will be on my table Tomorrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
CGI, smoke machine, lasers, two midgets wrestling in a pool of pepto-bismol, one with a UM jersey, one with an FSU jersey, ref wearing an FAU hat. The winner of the match is Keef's choice.

Instead of hats, he's going to have a live owl, ibis, and gamecock sitting in front of him, along with a douchey white FSU frat buy dressed up as an indian.

It's gonna be epic.

just got word that PSY is scheduled to be apart of Keef's announcement.

Advertisement
FSU is 100% they are getting him and don't stop talking sh**, plzzz be the best troll ever!!!!

Yeah I could see him announcing for FSU and an hour later after some media confusion it comes out that he faxed the letter to us.

He will cancel and delay his announcement until right before fall practice when he will declare for ITT Tech.

Advertisement
Don't shoot the messenger ... but I saw this tonight. It would certainly "shock the world".

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=126978

After Ryan Timmons and the potential of Jason Hatcher, you didn’t think it could get any better did you? Well, don’t go to sleep yet. 300 pound 4 star Florida Defensive Tackle Keith Bryant says he is considering Kentucky when he makes his announcement tomorrow. For weeks, everyone has assumed that the star player was picking between South Carolina, Florida State and Miami. But today he went hat shopping and picked up a USC AND Kentucky hat as well. He tells 24/7 Sports about the Cats:

“I love Coach Stoops at Kentucky and he’s offering me a deal I can’t refuse,” Bryant said. “I would have a chance to go up there with Tevin (Spells) and the rest of my teammates. Anything could happen with that.”

It seems too good to be true and it probably is. The Cats are likely going to steal one player from Florida and another from USC. But could they get a third from South Carolina/Miami/Florida State? We have to think no…but with our man Stoops, you never know….

Advertisement
I enjoyed the suggestion of just one hat (miami of course) then a simple sign and walk off the stage. Would be hilarious given the games he's been playing.

at first I was ****ed at Keith Bryant, and now I am actually laughing my *** off. After the FAU thing this guy is hysterical!

think about it, the guy went up for an OV got kicked out and tweeted for that team to throw their mascot in the garbage LOL!

no matter where he goes I wish him luck...#SaluteTheHoot LOOOOOLl classic!!

Advertisement
Back