What do you wanna see the rest of this season?

There are no goals, the season is a failure
season not a failure.

Explain
starting a true freshman -- before the season started if i told you we'll more than likely be 8-4, 9-4 with a bowl win.. you would take that, you know you would.

So you're saying 8-4 was destiny? Unavoidable because we have a freshman as at QB. Please elaborate.

Because Golden has lowered the expectation here.

After last seasons catastrophic end to the season, I felt that 7-5 was our absolute ceiling. I'm i celebrating because we may do one game better than that? Fvck no!! Only someone who has bought into Golden's "pity me" attitude will feel like anything is good or a success after losses to Nebraska, Gtech and FSU.

The man is sucking the soul of the program one big game at a time. We are now at a time where players slogan might as well be "deserve moral victory" and the administration couldn't be happiern

Advertisement
There isn't **** to play for. This season has been an absolute failure.

We wasted the talents of Duke, Denzel, and a number of other players. Never gave them the joy of winning. Saddens me cause the players deserve better and these coaches will never deliver.

I want Golden fired but we all know that's not happening. So I would like to see us keep playing aggressive defense and win out. And at the end of the season there better be some coaches fired. At least Jethro and Paul Williams .

We wasted the talents of Duke, Denzel, and a number of other players. Never gave them the joy of winning. Saddens me cause the players deserve better and these coaches will never deliver.

It's a sick feeling.

Guys like Denzel, Mongo, Flowers, etc will never get their due with most people bc they played on mediocre teams. These guys are all warriors and deserve better.

Flowers played the entire game, 3 weeks out from surgery. Said **** it, I'm playin no matter what.

Advertisement
Two losses and a loss in some unheard of November bowl game.

Only way to be sure Golden is gone.

Advertisement

It's a sick feeling.

Guys like Denzel, Mongo, Flowers, etc will never get their due with most people bc they played for mediocre coRches. These guys are all warriors and deserve better.

Flowers played the entire game, 3 weeks out from surgery. Said **** it, I'm playin no matter what.

fixed

Advertisement
Two blowout losses and a press conference announcing the firing of the scumbag Golden.

Advertisement
Lol at the season not being a failure.

Another year with no Coastal title. More losses than the previous season despite superior QB play and a vasty better defensive unit.

The definition of failure. Every part of this team was better yet the results were worse.

I want to see the university of Miami football program folded so I can have my Saturday back, and stop being disappointed all the ******* time.

Golden is coming back

So what's the point of rooting against the team at this point?

Do you honestly believe that, if we dropped the next 2 games, Goldie would not get fired?

1. Don't think we are dropping the next two, VA and Pitt are garbage

2. Worst case we split, and that will good enough for him to come back

3. Even if we did lose both, I have no faith that they would fire him

I've lost all hope

Golden is coming back

So what's the point of rooting against the team at this point?

Do you honestly believe that, if we dropped the next 2 games, Goldie would not get fired?

1. Don't think we are dropping the next two, VA and Pitt are garbage

2. Worst case we split, and that will good enough for him to come back

3. Even if we did lose both, I have no faith that they would fire him

I've lost all hope

If he splits the games, that means he had almost the identical record as RS when he got fired.

Advertisement
Back