What do you wanna see the rest of this season?

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
Now, before everyone says they want us to lose so golden gets the boot etc just hold on. that first half against FSU was the happiest I've been watching this team in a long time. Now would you honestly not rather us whip the teams left on our schedule like we did fsu in the first half and do it all game? would you genuinely want us to lose instead of watching us dominate?

Don't get me wrong that second half was a mess and golden went way too conservative too early but standish fumbled, we missed a routine field goal and that Williams TD well i just don't know how Winston manages to win every week with **** like that. But i can't rest all the blame on the coaches. and i'm not a Golden slurper i'm as fed up with his **** as the rest of the fan base.

Advertisement
I want the Canes to beat UVA, Pitt, and win the bowl game. None of that is to save Golden's job. I just want Miami to win every week.

Does it matter? If Golden wins out, the entire staff returns intact, contract extensions abound and work begins on his statue outside the Hecht. If he drops one or both, "Pitt and Virginia are some good ball clubs. They played their tails off. We played one of the hardest schedules in the country, but I'm proud of our guy's effort." The entire staff returns intact and work begins on his statue begins outside the Hecht.

The administration gives zero ***** so why should we?

I would also say have the:

Leading passer
Leading rusher
Leading TE
In the ACC
Finish top 20 on D

Advertisement
Golden is coming back

So what's the point of rooting against the team at this point?

Advertisement
Knowing he wasn't going to get fired for losing anymore, I went back to rooting my *** off for a win last night.

At this point, nothing matters, so I'll go back to hoping UM isn't a racist pile of **** and fires Folden for having the same record Shannon had when he got fired.

Advertisement
Blow out Virginia and Pittsburgh. Get to a solid bowl game and play a good team, hopefully L$U or somebody like that and blow them out. That's the ideal scenario for me.

Just finish strong for once and carry he mojo into next year. Last night I saw a QB who you can build a championship team around. As much as the game ripped my heart out, I saw hope last night and a team on the upswing. I didn't believe that before last night.

The offensive line last night looked like the line I have been waiting to see for years now. Very encouraging.

Advertisement
I would also say have the:

Leading passer
Leading rusher
Leading TE
In the ACC
Finish top 20 on D

all highly possible.

All that and Miami still couldn't win the worst division in the country.

B05Yr-VCYAA9RQz.jpg:large

Advertisement
Back