What do you wanna see the rest of this season?

Advertisement
There are no goals, the season is a failure

so 2 blow out wins and a bowl win would be a failure?

Yes.

A bowl win would be something we haven't done in 10 years...but another season in which we don't win 10 games, don't win the division, therefore eliminating us from winning the conference...it would be an understatement to label that a disappointment.

I would also say have the:

Leading passer
Leading rusher
Leading TE
In the ACC
Finish top 20 on D

all highly possible.

All that and Miami still couldn't win the worst division in the country.

B05Yr-VCYAA9RQz.jpg:large
a pathetic performance against Georgia Tech is what cost us the most in that regard.

dbe6fe16ee983b90388236005db67ab9ed53ec6e42a8223242378f9e71b1a1d6.jpg

We lost against FSU, we're eliminated from the coastal (how sad), and we've still lost to every team with a pulse. Of course this season is a failure. Sometimes I wonder how low the expectations are with the fans, I get the feeling a lot of fans are complacent just like that administration. Win 8 or 9 and win the bowl game and some of these people would act like we just won the championship smh.

Advertisement

Yes.

A bowl win would be something we haven't done in 10 years...but another season in which we don't win 10 games, don't win the division, therefore eliminating us from winning the conference...it would be an understatement to label that a disappointment.

16 hours ago you were trying to convince everyone that we're on the up and up

Advertisement
There's nothing to play for tbh. Just win out to go out with dignity but the season is lost and both Duke and Perryman go out with no big wins in their time here.

Even worse is Duke's stock may have dropped after this game

We need a kicker recruit a good kicker. Let's face it make that extra point And we would have burdened fsooos defensive options. They knew we had to pass. Instead of rush or pass
and/or positioning for a tying field goal.
Win out and play 4 quarters for the rest of the season.

I would also say have the:

Leading passer
Leading rusher
Leading TE
In the ACC
Finish top 20 on D

all highly possible.

All that and Miami still couldn't win the worst division in the country.

B05Yr-VCYAA9RQz.jpg:large
a pathetic performance against Georgia Tech is what cost us the most in that regard.

You're assuming we beat Virginia and Pitt. Neither are guaranteed wins with Alfraud Glutton.

Advertisement
Of all the games on our schedule, Virginia scares me the most. They're not the regular old Virginia, and we just came out of a close game where we put all our energy in to win and came up short. Will we be able to get up to play when some of the kids on our team are thinking, "Well, it's Virginia." This game may be way closer than we are hoping for.

Advertisement

We are no longer the Miami hurricanes with this mentality. We should just start a new program under a new name. Two wins versus crap opponents is enough to save a season? A 4 loss, underperforming season?

You're trolling, I know, but I'm not when we I say we should just fold the Miami hurricanes and turn it into the Coral Gables Scholars. It's a shame to be associated with the old programs with that loser mentality.

How can anybody call this a successful season? Based on what? We're going backwards in year 4 and al still doesn't have a signature win to speak of. Is it because we're finally seeing a semi aggressive defense? That **** isn't enough man, we deserve titles and should be acting as such. No more this ***** let win 9 games and a bowl so we can act like Iowa. God **** I feel like going to the dark side every day I read more of this ****

season not a failure.

Explain
starting a true freshman -- before the season started if i told you we'll more than likely be 8-4, 9-4 with a bowl win.. you would take that, you know you would.

So you're saying 8-4 was destiny? Unavoidable because we have a freshman as at QB. Please elaborate.

With Golden as coach? Sure. The sad part is without that true freshman, we do much worse than 8-4 and probably don't even go to a bowl.

season not a failure.

Explain
starting a true freshman -- before the season started if i told you we'll more than likely be 8-4, 9-4 with a bowl win.. you would take that, you know you would.

STFU, you dumb ******. The True Freshman QB has been one of the reasons we have excelled. We've played **** teams in the worst division in College Football.

This season is a failure. Kill yourself.

Advertisement
Back