What do you think is the the most memorable Miami VS Fsu gam

Advertisement
Been a CANE fan since 1978 and JMHO the 1980 game 10-9 Miami win was one of the best! Miami had a goal line stand with under a minute to play to win the game..., IF I remember correctly! Have had a few drinks and slept since then so I can be confused on the facts of the game, but I do remember the goal line stand.

Been a CANE fan since 1978 and JMHO the 1980 game 10-9 Miami win was one of the best! Miami had a goal line stand with under a minute to play to win the game..., IF I remember correctly! Have had a few drinks and slept since then so I can be confused on the facts of the game, but I do remember the goal line stand.

I was at the game. Richt threw long pass that set up our TD. FSU scored late. FSU went for 2 as there was no OT in those days and Jim Burt knocked down the 2 point pass.

The first of many UN - FSU games decided by missed XP or FG at the end.

2002? That was a ******* terrible game. Should have beaten that team by three touchdowns and we eeked it out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
2002 - was my 21st birthday and one helluva gift.
1991 - my intro to the rivalry as a kid
2000 - nuff said
2017 - the streak had to end
2007 - Kirby Freeman! I was there, too.

Yeah 2002 had an exciting finish but it was a terrible game that ended up being a preview of the Coker era. Yeah, rivalry and all that, but we truly should have had that game by a minimum of two scores. I mean, we're talking about Dorsey vs. Rix.

Advertisement
Back